Vent

PlumPerfect

thats just crazy. I am all into natural and organic and all that stuff but come on., they can only do so much and I am quit sure they can't ever change the chemistry of a persons makings...
My mom always knows the perfect things to say as well. I told her I was going to get my tubes tied so I wouldn't chance another child getting this we have our 2 girl and boy and if we need more there are plenty of kids out there to adopt. she told me she was not to keen on the idea what if he dies and I am left with just one child. SERIOULSY!! she is crazy like that always with the comments you don't make but since she is mom she thinks she can say whatever.

PlumPerfect

thats just crazy. I am all into natural and organic and all that stuff but come on., they can only do so much and I am quit sure they can't ever change the chemistry of a persons makings...
My mom always knows the perfect things to say as well. I told her I was going to get my tubes tied so I wouldn't chance another child getting this we have our 2 girl and boy and if we need more there are plenty of kids out there to adopt. she told me she was not to keen on the idea what if he dies and I am left with just one child. SERIOULSY!! she is crazy like that always with the comments you don't make but since she is mom she thinks she can say whatever.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

<br />My mom always knows the perfect things to say as well. I told her I was going to get my tubes tied so I wouldn't chance another child getting this we have our 2 girl and boy and if we need more there are plenty of kids out there to adopt. she told me she was not to keen on the idea what if he dies and I am left with just one child. SERIOULSY!! she is crazy like that always with the comments you don't make but since she is mom she thinks she can say whatever.

Transplantmommy

I used to get thoe comments all the time like "You should get that checked out or have you taken anything for that cough." Some people would give me the looks like get away from me or whatever and I ignored them. I have never had someone seriously come up to me and tell me that they used to have CF! That is just crazy!!!

Those of you who have little girls with CF....just wait for them to start getting older and they get that really good CF belly! Then the comments will come about them being pregnant at such a young age. I absolutely hated that one!! I still have the CF belly but no longer the cough since the Tx.

Transplantmommy

I used to get thoe comments all the time like "You should get that checked out or have you taken anything for that cough." Some people would give me the looks like get away from me or whatever and I ignored them. I have never had someone seriously come up to me and tell me that they used to have CF! That is just crazy!!!

Those of you who have little girls with CF....just wait for them to start getting older and they get that really good CF belly! Then the comments will come about them being pregnant at such a young age. I absolutely hated that one!! I still have the CF belly but no longer the cough since the Tx.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />Those of you who have little girls with CF....just wait for them to start getting older and they get that really good CF belly! Then the comments will come about them being pregnant at such a young age. I absolutely hated that one!! I still have the CF belly but no longer the cough since the Tx.

galaxy

my brother is the same he thinks
Now christopher will grow out of it as well ,things you have to put with it is ludicrous ,sometimes you do have to smile at their ignorance I think people say these things so they don't look thick themselves and try to make out they know what you are on about but instead they make themselves look even bigger twerps than what they already are but you do have to laugh at them , they need asking if they looked In the mirror lately or if they have a degree in stupid

galaxy

Now christopher will grow out of it as well ,things you have to put with it is ludicrous ,sometimes you do have to smile at their ignorance I think people say these things so they don't look thick themselves and try to make out they know what you are on about but instead they make themselves look even bigger twerps than what they already are but you do have to laugh at them , they need asking if they looked In the mirror lately or if they have a degree in stupid

galaxy

galaxy

galaxy

<br />Now christopher will grow out of it as well ,things you have to put with it is ludicrous ,sometimes you do have to smile at their ignorance I think people say these things so they don't look thick themselves and try to make out they know what you are on about but instead they make themselves look even bigger twerps than what they already are but you do have to laugh at them , they need asking if they looked In the mirror lately or if they have a degree in stupid
<br />

NanaOf8Girls

OMG, people are so dense. My granddaughter was born on 05/18/08 and hasn't left the hospital yet. She had bowel surgeries and now is getting a G-tube this week. A so called friend of mine asked about her and i told him she was doing alot better. Then he asked me if she would be able to function and if anything was wrong with her brain.I just looked at him and explained what CF was but i really wanted to knock him out. He is not the only one who has made remarks, my father in law said well at least she is young and they recover alot faster.......What do i tell these ignorant people? I thought i already explained what CF is to them.

NanaOf8Girls

OMG, people are so dense. My granddaughter was born on 05/18/08 and hasn't left the hospital yet. She had bowel surgeries and now is getting a G-tube this week. A so called friend of mine asked about her and i told him she was doing alot better. Then he asked me if she would be able to function and if anything was wrong with her brain.I just looked at him and explained what CF was but i really wanted to knock him out. He is not the only one who has made remarks, my father in law said well at least she is young and they recover alot faster.......What do i tell these ignorant people? I thought i already explained what CF is to them.

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls

NanaOf8Girls