Vent

AbbysMama

That is rotten.

I am just of the opinion that folks (MOST of the time well-meaning folks) just don't think before they speak. I also think that those who talk about children who had CF and passed think that as parents we must have a clear view and thick skin of the realities of the disease. Sigh...

Found this ponderable thought and felt it applied...
<b><i>Why do people who know the least know it the loudest?</i></b>

AbbysMama

That is rotten.

I am just of the opinion that folks (MOST of the time well-meaning folks) just don't think before they speak. I also think that those who talk about children who had CF and passed think that as parents we must have a clear view and thick skin of the realities of the disease. Sigh...

AbbysMama

That is rotten.

AbbysMama

That is rotten.

AbbysMama

That is rotten.

TwistedTanya

Most of family and friends are very understanding of CF or at least ask questions if they aren't but I remember a comment from someone next to me in class at college. Of course every time I was in class I would do some coughing at some point and this girl didn't bother asking anything....she just TOLD me that I should get that cough checked out! Grrrr! Even if I didn't have CF, if I was coughing like that all the time, I think I would have the sence to get it checked out. Didn't need someone the same age as me...in the 20's at the time....to tell me that. I'm not 8 yrs old and I'm not retarded. Duh!

TwistedTanya

Most of family and friends are very understanding of CF or at least ask questions if they aren't but I remember a comment from someone next to me in class at college. Of course every time I was in class I would do some coughing at some point and this girl didn't bother asking anything....she just TOLD me that I should get that cough checked out! Grrrr! Even if I didn't have CF, if I was coughing like that all the time, I think I would have the sence to get it checked out. Didn't need someone the same age as me...in the 20's at the time....to tell me that. I'm not 8 yrs old and I'm not retarded. Duh!

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya

TwistedTanya