Vertex application to FDA

Incomudrox

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.

Incomudrox

Where did they get that stupid name from??! Seems like it'd be much cooler to say I was taking VX-770. Way to screw it up Vertex.

Incomudrox

Incomudrox

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Printer</b></i>

Vertex Experiment 770. Really stupid.</end quote></div><br><br>To each his own I guess. VX-770 sounds more SciFi to me. I also like naming nomenclatures. <br>

Incomudrox

Vertex Experiment 770. Really stupid.</end quote><br><br>To each his own I guess. VX-770 sounds more SciFi to me. I also like naming nomenclatures. <br>

Incomudrox

Vertex Experiment 770. Really stupid.</end quote><br><br>To each his own I guess. VX-770 sounds more SciFi to me. I also like naming nomenclatures. <br>

BrysonsMommy

I honestly could care less what the name of the drug is called, as long as it works. It sounds pretty promising to me. My 4 year old has the G551D mutation. This is such an amazing thing for us...

BrysonsMommy

I honestly could care less what the name of the drug is called, as long as it works. It sounds pretty promising to me. My 4 year old has the G551D mutation. This is such an amazing thing for us...

BrysonsMommy

CysticlyFIT

Vertex Experiment 770. Really stupid.</end quote></div><br><br><br>I hope you are kidding,- millions of dollars have gone into the very important drug, although I don't have the X-D mutations this drug targets, I am very, very excited for the people who do, and this opens up for other drugs with Delta mutations,- like 809. <br><br>Please inform yourself better before you call anything 'stupid', esp. to do with CF research! <br>

CysticlyFIT

Vertex Experiment 770. Really stupid.</end quote><br><br><br>I hope you are kidding,- millions of dollars have gone into the very important drug, although I don't have the X-D mutations this drug targets, I am very, very excited for the people who do, and this opens up for other drugs with Delta mutations,- like 809. <br><br>Please inform yourself better before you call anything 'stupid', esp. to do with CF research! <br>

CysticlyFIT

Vertex Experiment 770. Really stupid.</end quote><br><br><br>I hope you are kidding,- millions of dollars have gone into the very important drug, although I don't have the X-D mutations this drug targets, I am very, very excited for the people who do, and this opens up for other drugs with Delta mutations,- like 809. <br><br>Please inform yourself better before you call anything 'stupid', esp. to do with CF research! <br>