Vfend i.e Voriconazole Experiences

static

I started Vfend due to aspergillius too. Side affects for me were slightly blurred vision and it was harder to see in the dark so they recommend u don't drive then (although sometimes I still had to and didn't get into any accidents or anything).

Also if your on it for an extended period of time make sure they reguluarly check either your liver or kidneys (can't remember which), that is why I was taken off it.

static

I started Vfend due to aspergillius too. Side affects for me were slightly blurred vision and it was harder to see in the dark so they recommend u don't drive then (although sometimes I still had to and didn't get into any accidents or anything).

Also if your on it for an extended period of time make sure they reguluarly check either your liver or kidneys (can't remember which), that is why I was taken off it.

static

static

static

<br />
<br />Also if your on it for an extended period of time make sure they reguluarly check either your liver or kidneys (can't remember which), that is why I was taken off it.

BreatheLife

I've been on Vfend and Noxafil for aspergillus and scedosporium infections. Noxafil is like Vfend, just newer, they do the same thing basically I was told. Both meds caused A LOT of hair loss for me, Noxafil being the worst, and both caused visual problems. I had troubles with bright lights really hurting my eyes and when I would blink or try to fall asleep at night it felt like someone was taking a picture with a very bright flash that hurt my eyes, it was very strange as I have never had that happen before I was on these two meds. With Vfend the visual problems were worse than when I was on Noxafil.

I was on each of the meds for quite awhile and neither of the meds eradicated the aspergillus and scedosporium or really made much of a difference in reducing their growth in my case. The risks outweighed the benefits and so I am no longer on either of them.

BreatheLife

I've been on Vfend and Noxafil for aspergillus and scedosporium infections. Noxafil is like Vfend, just newer, they do the same thing basically I was told. Both meds caused A LOT of hair loss for me, Noxafil being the worst, and both caused visual problems. I had troubles with bright lights really hurting my eyes and when I would blink or try to fall asleep at night it felt like someone was taking a picture with a very bright flash that hurt my eyes, it was very strange as I have never had that happen before I was on these two meds. With Vfend the visual problems were worse than when I was on Noxafil.

I was on each of the meds for quite awhile and neither of the meds eradicated the aspergillus and scedosporium or really made much of a difference in reducing their growth in my case. The risks outweighed the benefits and so I am no longer on either of them.

BreatheLife

BreatheLife

BreatheLife

<br />
<br />I was on each of the meds for quite awhile and neither of the meds eradicated the aspergillus and scedosporium or really made much of a difference in reducing their growth in my case. The risks outweighed the benefits and so I am no longer on either of them.

adamsants

Adam was on vfend for a year for a funal infection (trichosporon). Adam was easily burned by the sun while on it. He has been of the vfend for about 4 months and he still gets burned easily.

Ann

adamsants

Adam was on vfend for a year for a funal infection (trichosporon). Adam was easily burned by the sun while on it. He has been of the vfend for about 4 months and he still gets burned easily.

Ann

adamsants

Ann

adamsants

Ann

adamsants

<br />
<br />Ann

mom2brooke

Brooke has been on Vfend since November for a fungal infection from trichosporon. We haven't seen any real side effects from her being on it.

mom2brooke

Brooke has been on Vfend since November for a fungal infection from trichosporon. We haven't seen any real side effects from her being on it.

mom2brooke

mom2brooke

mom2brooke