VX-809 for DDF508

R

Ryan

What is the difference between Double Delta F508 and Delta F508? (Please excuse my ignorance.)

R

Ryan

What is the difference between Double Delta F508 and Delta F508? (Please excuse my ignorance.)

R

Ryan

R

Ryan

R

Ryan

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ryan</b></i>

What is the difference between Double Delta F508 and Delta F508? (Please excuse my ignorance.)</end quote></div>

Double Deelta F508(DDF508)=Two (double) copies of F508 versus a single copy with another gene mutation or by itself.

JazzysMom

What is the difference between Double Delta F508 and Delta F508? (Please excuse my ignorance.)</end quote></div>

Double Deelta F508(DDF508)=Two (double) copies of F508 versus a single copy with another gene mutation or by itself.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

What is the difference between Double Delta F508 and Delta F508? (Please excuse my ignorance.)</end quote>

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />What is the difference between Double Delta F508 and Delta F508? (Please excuse my ignorance.)</end quote>
<br />
<br />Double Deelta F508(DDF508)=Two (double) copies of F508 versus a single copy with another gene mutation or by itself.
<br />
<br />

zoeg

My daughter is getting a new CF doctor this spring (kind of a bummer) because her doctore is a researcher for this drug. I think she got a big grant or something to bump up the research so now Kate will have someone new. It is very exciting stuff!

Zoe, mom to Kate wCF and Ava no CF

zoeg

My daughter is getting a new CF doctor this spring (kind of a bummer) because her doctore is a researcher for this drug. I think she got a big grant or something to bump up the research so now Kate will have someone new. It is very exciting stuff!

zoeg

zoeg

zoeg

<br />
<br />Zoe, mom to Kate wCF and Ava no CF