Waiting...

B

BeccaRN

Sorry you got a bfn pedsnp. I have gotten 6 bfn, so I know how you feel. I am getting ready for my 7th IUI this month, it will be in a few days. I am on femara this time which a few people on here have used. This will be my 5th medicated IUI. I have had terrible side effects from the femara, but I am sick right now and taking prednisone also, so I don't know if maybe that is also what is making me feel so funny. Good luck with your next cycle. Keep us posted and you are not alone!

B

BeccaRN

Sorry you got a bfn pedsnp. I have gotten 6 bfn, so I know how you feel. I am getting ready for my 7th IUI this month, it will be in a few days. I am on femara this time which a few people on here have used. This will be my 5th medicated IUI. I have had terrible side effects from the femara, but I am sick right now and taking prednisone also, so I don't know if maybe that is also what is making me feel so funny. Good luck with your next cycle. Keep us posted and you are not alone!

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN

B

BeccaRN

PedsNP2007

ARGH. I just want my period to come. I have had sensitive boobs the last 2 days and not really any lower back pain. I have no desire to take a pregnancy test because I don't want to be disappointed. I just wish CD1 would arrive so I can start planning again. I don't think I'll be able to continue to do cycle after cycle. The disappointment was hard and I gather it will be harder the next BFN. Not to top it off, but my family is very anti-pregnancy for me and would rather me have a surrogate.

You girls are very strong dealing with this. I wish I had a partner helping me with this. It sucks. Thanks for letting me vent.

Jenn
30 cf

PedsNP2007

ARGH. I just want my period to come. I have had sensitive boobs the last 2 days and not really any lower back pain. I have no desire to take a pregnancy test because I don't want to be disappointed. I just wish CD1 would arrive so I can start planning again. I don't think I'll be able to continue to do cycle after cycle. The disappointment was hard and I gather it will be harder the next BFN. Not to top it off, but my family is very anti-pregnancy for me and would rather me have a surrogate.

You girls are very strong dealing with this. I wish I had a partner helping me with this. It sucks. Thanks for letting me vent.

Jenn
30 cf

PedsNP2007

Jenn
30 cf

PedsNP2007

Jenn
30 cf

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />You girls are very strong dealing with this. I wish I had a partner helping me with this. It sucks. Thanks for letting me vent.
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 cf

julie

Jenn, have you done a blood test? ALL my HPT's came back negative, even the day AFTER I got the blood test done that showed I was absolutely pregnant

julie

Jenn, have you done a blood test? ALL my HPT's came back negative, even the day AFTER I got the blood test done that showed I was absolutely pregnant

julie

julie

julie

PedsNP2007

Julie: I haven't done a blood test. I don't want that disappointment only to get my period the next day or something. I figured that I will continue living my baby-friendly lifestyle (no antibiotics, no alcohol, etc).

I am not nauseated which I heard is a predominant sign of pregnancy.

I am chalking this up to having irregular periods and am just assuming I will have IUI #2 once CD1 starts It seems that others have a long luteal phase so I guess that's my problem too.

I was hoping so much that it would take on the first time.

Thanks for asking... If you have any more info, etc, I would appreciate it.

Jennifer

PedsNP2007

Julie: I haven't done a blood test. I don't want that disappointment only to get my period the next day or something. I figured that I will continue living my baby-friendly lifestyle (no antibiotics, no alcohol, etc).

I am chalking this up to having irregular periods and am just assuming I will have IUI #2 once CD1 starts It seems that others have a long luteal phase so I guess that's my problem too.

Jennifer

PedsNP2007

Jennifer

PedsNP2007

Jennifer

PedsNP2007

<br />
<br />I am not nauseated which I heard is a predominant sign of pregnancy.
<br />
<br />I am chalking this up to having irregular periods and am just assuming I will have IUI #2 once CD1 starts It seems that others have a long luteal phase so I guess that's my problem too.
<br />
<br />I was hoping so much that it would take on the first time.
<br />
<br />Thanks for asking... If you have any more info, etc, I would appreciate it.
<br />
<br />Jennifer