Waiting...

S

semperfiohana

my first signs were really sore boobs and heartburn with everything. i didn't start getting morning sickness until i was like 8 weeks i think.

S

semperfiohana

my first signs were really sore boobs and heartburn with everything. i didn't start getting morning sickness until i was like 8 weeks i think.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

PedsNP2007

Hi,
You guys are so sweet... I am thankful you guys are here for support :) I am trying not to think about it.

I have had bad heartburn off and on and have been more tired these last 3 weeks. I can't read into it though!! I have to trust the POAS tests...

I called my RE's office today. The RE nurse seemed surprised that I haven't had a period yet as tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my IUI. She says I should come in for a serum preg test. I am going to go in on Monday *IF* I don't get my period or I decide not to check the POAS.

I just hate the disappointment I feel and I think I'll be more sad if I do the blood test.

Thanks for all the help!

Jenn
30 yo, 3 weeks after IUI with negative POAS but no period. UGH.

PedsNP2007

Hi,
You guys are so sweet... I am thankful you guys are here for support :) I am trying not to think about it.

I have had bad heartburn off and on and have been more tired these last 3 weeks. I can't read into it though!! I have to trust the POAS tests...

I called my RE's office today. The RE nurse seemed surprised that I haven't had a period yet as tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my IUI. She says I should come in for a serum preg test. I am going to go in on Monday *IF* I don't get my period or I decide not to check the POAS.

I just hate the disappointment I feel and I think I'll be more sad if I do the blood test.

Thanks for all the help!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Hi,

Thanks for all the help!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Hi,

Thanks for all the help!

Jenn

PedsNP2007

Hi,
<br />You guys are so sweet... I am thankful you guys are here for support :) I am trying not to think about it.
<br />
<br />I have had bad heartburn off and on and have been more tired these last 3 weeks. I can't read into it though!! I have to trust the POAS tests...
<br />
<br />I called my RE's office today. The RE nurse seemed surprised that I haven't had a period yet as tomorrow will be 3 weeks since my IUI. She says I should come in for a serum preg test. I am going to go in on Monday *IF* I don't get my period or I decide not to check the POAS.
<br />
<br />I just hate the disappointment I feel and I think I'll be more sad if I do the blood test.
<br />
<br />Thanks for all the help!
<br />
<br />Jenn
<br />30 yo, 3 weeks after IUI with negative POAS but no period. UGH.