Well bad news for me

julie

Legal separation is always an option, Just for the paperwork sense that is. If you are legally separated and "don't live together" (hypothetical of course) they can't count his income. Consider using a friends address, or getting a PO box for him.

julie

Legal separation is always an option, Just for the paperwork sense that is. If you are legally separated and "don't live together" (hypothetical of course) they can't count his income. Consider using a friends address, or getting a PO box for him.

julie

julie

julie

tanyasmyangel

Great minds think alike Faust... I had thought about what bartending would be like, but i'd probably make a better bouncer! I wish you the best in whatever path you choose.

tanyasmyangel

Great minds think alike Faust... I had thought about what bartending would be like, but i'd probably make a better bouncer! I wish you the best in whatever path you choose.

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel

tanyasmyangel