What age was your child at diagnosis?

sdavis227

Parker was officially diagnosed at 3 days old via sweat test and then I think the newborn screening came back postitive maybe a day after. He had an echogenic bowel and DH and I got tested and found out we were both carriers at about 20 weeks gestation.

sdavis227

Parker was officially diagnosed at 3 days old via sweat test and then I think the newborn screening came back postitive maybe a day after. He had an echogenic bowel and DH and I got tested and found out we were both carriers at about 20 weeks gestation.

sdavis227

sdavis227

sdavis227

Mommy2Alysa

Alysa was diagnosed at 18 months after me constantly going into the ER at night fed up with her puking and demanded an xray which should advanced pneumonia in BOTH her lungs...

She was hospitalized for almost two weeks when she was a month old with "failure to thrive" and no one clued in it may be from CF...

Kiana was diagnosed when I was pregnant with her via amnio.

Mommy2Alysa

Alysa was diagnosed at 18 months after me constantly going into the ER at night fed up with her puking and demanded an xray which should advanced pneumonia in BOTH her lungs...

She was hospitalized for almost two weeks when she was a month old with "failure to thrive" and no one clued in it may be from CF...

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

Mommy2Alysa

<br />
<br />She was hospitalized for almost two weeks when she was a month old with "failure to thrive" and no one clued in it may be from CF...
<br />
<br />Kiana was diagnosed when I was pregnant with her via amnio.

allie5

Allie was almost 3 when she was diagnosed. She had lots of symptoms before that but no one at her peds office would listen or take me seriously. That was over 3 years ago and I am still mad about it. Anyway, she had a rectal prolapse that finally lead to her being diagnosed. I was actually in the hospital giving birth to my 2nd daughter when Allie was diagnosed. Ugh...talk about timing. Luckily, my other daughter, Betsy, tested neg.

allie5

Allie was almost 3 when she was diagnosed. She had lots of symptoms before that but no one at her peds office would listen or take me seriously. That was over 3 years ago and I am still mad about it. Anyway, she had a rectal prolapse that finally lead to her being diagnosed. I was actually in the hospital giving birth to my 2nd daughter when Allie was diagnosed. Ugh...talk about timing. Luckily, my other daughter, Betsy, tested neg.

allie5

allie5

allie5

CFTEAMA

I was DX when I was 13. I had the newborn screening test when I was born that said It was CF but my mom and dad would not told about it till years later. When I was a baby I would often go into the hospital ER to get a tube put down to my chest to get rid of the mucus. Now today we know it was all for CF. All my moms friends in the small city I was born in knew I had CF way before we told them.
Life it wird. I had a ton of issues when I was born that my mom was never told about. I had green poop and issues breathing when I wa born.

CFTEAMA

I was DX when I was 13. I had the newborn screening test when I was born that said It was CF but my mom and dad would not told about it till years later. When I was a baby I would often go into the hospital ER to get a tube put down to my chest to get rid of the mucus. Now today we know it was all for CF. All my moms friends in the small city I was born in knew I had CF way before we told them.
Life it wird. I had a ton of issues when I was born that my mom was never told about. I had green poop and issues breathing when I wa born.

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

CFTEAMA

<br />Life it wird. I had a ton of issues when I was born that my mom was never told about. I had green poop and issues breathing when I wa born.