What are the slimmer fitting children's clothing lines?

Gnome

Lots of good advice. Went out today. One of the problems with my daughter is that she is really tall. 99 percentile tall and slim. And if I just put her in smaller sizes for pants they aren't long enough in the rise (the crotch to waist length.)

One pieces are hard to do right now because she is crawling and not walking so dresses are out. She also is extremely tall at 10 months she is starting to need 3T for sleepers and onesies or jumpers. 18 month length for pants and 24 month for tops.

So I went out today:

Old Navy - I am Canadian and couldn't find the adjustable waist that was mentioned. They had lots of elastic waists but they didn't have small enough waist. Took advice of buying tights-will combine it with a short 12 month sized skirt, that shouldn't impede her crawling.

Gymboree- Asked if they had adjustable waist and they didn't. But did buy the legging that was suggested and they look like they should work. Somebody who was a customer in the store whispered that A Children's Place has adjustable pants. Will go there.

JC Penny ships to Canada will try the adjustable waist pants from there.

Wish I could try Target and some of the other stores mentioned but I am in Canada and will have to wait until we go on a shopping trip down south.

Gnome

Lots of good advice. Went out today. One of the problems with my daughter is that she is really tall. 99 percentile tall and slim. And if I just put her in smaller sizes for pants they aren't long enough in the rise (the crotch to waist length.)

One pieces are hard to do right now because she is crawling and not walking so dresses are out. She also is extremely tall at 10 months she is starting to need 3T for sleepers and onesies or jumpers. 18 month length for pants and 24 month for tops.

So I went out today:

Old Navy - I am Canadian and couldn't find the adjustable waist that was mentioned. They had lots of elastic waists but they didn't have small enough waist. Took advice of buying tights-will combine it with a short 12 month sized skirt, that shouldn't impede her crawling.

Gymboree- Asked if they had adjustable waist and they didn't. But did buy the legging that was suggested and they look like they should work. Somebody who was a customer in the store whispered that A Children's Place has adjustable pants. Will go there.

Wish I could try Target and some of the other stores mentioned but I am in Canada and will have to wait until we go on a shopping trip down south.

Gnome

So I went out today:

Gnome

So I went out today:

Gnome

<br />
<br />One pieces are hard to do right now because she is crawling and not walking so dresses are out. She also is extremely tall at 10 months she is starting to need 3T for sleepers and onesies or jumpers. 18 month length for pants and 24 month for tops.
<br />
<br />So I went out today:
<br />
<br />Old Navy - I am Canadian and couldn't find the adjustable waist that was mentioned. They had lots of elastic waists but they didn't have small enough waist. Took advice of buying tights-will combine it with a short 12 month sized skirt, that shouldn't impede her crawling.
<br />
<br />Gymboree- Asked if they had adjustable waist and they didn't. But did buy the legging that was suggested and they look like they should work. Somebody who was a customer in the store whispered that A Children's Place has adjustable pants. Will go there.
<br />
<br />JC Penny ships to Canada will try the adjustable waist pants from there.
<br />
<br />Wish I could try Target and some of the other stores mentioned but I am in Canada and will have to wait until we go on a shopping trip down south.

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there! Holly Ann is 15 months old and all we really used while she was crawling were the Carter brand and some others from walmart. They fit more like tights. Toys R Us also have tights that fit really well on her.

HollyAnnsMom

Hi there! Holly Ann is 15 months old and all we really used while she was crawling were the Carter brand and some others from walmart. They fit more like tights. Toys R Us also have tights that fit really well on her.

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

HollyAnnsMom

kitomd21

I'm trying to find information for a piece that actually attaches to any kids' pants that enables you to adjust the waist...but I can't remember the name! All I remember is that the woman who invented them is from Folsom, CA. I'll keep looking and will let you know!

kitomd21

I'm trying to find information for a piece that actually attaches to any kids' pants that enables you to adjust the waist...but I can't remember the name! All I remember is that the woman who invented them is from Folsom, CA. I'll keep looking and will let you know!

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21

They're called "Cinch-Eaze" and they're available online...but their site is under construction. I don't have direct experience with the product, but I've heard good things about it. Their email is available at cincheaze.com....

kitomd21

They're called "Cinch-Eaze" and they're available online...but their site is under construction. I don't have direct experience with the product, but I've heard good things about it. Their email is available at cincheaze.com....

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21