WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR CLINIC?

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>brewz2</b></i>

As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

The ones at our clinic were donated by a family with a daughter from our clinic. They run a very successful fundraiser every year. I thought this was a great use of their money.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>

The ones at our clinic were donated by a family with a daughter from our clinic. They run a very successful fundraiser every year. I thought this was a great use of their money.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - <div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>
<br />
<br />The ones at our clinic were donated by a family with a daughter from our clinic. They run a very successful fundraiser every year. I thought this was a great use of their money.

M

Mommafirst

As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - especially for the little ones. . . .</end quote></div>

Not small at all. We have them with DVDs and VCRs in every room. Clinic takes a lot of time and for young kids it is a huge help. Though when I bring my boys with me, they fight over who gets to watch what -- I'm sure eventually your two will do the same! : )

M

Mommafirst

As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - especially for the little ones. . . .</end quote></div>

Not small at all. We have them with DVDs and VCRs in every room. Clinic takes a lot of time and for young kids it is a huge help. Though when I bring my boys with me, they fight over who gets to watch what -- I'm sure eventually your two will do the same! : )

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - especially for the little ones. . . .</end quote>

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />As small as it may sound, having a tv in each room would be wonderful - especially for the little ones. . . .</end quote>
<br />
<br />Not small at all. We have them with DVDs and VCRs in every room. Clinic takes a lot of time and for young kids it is a huge help. Though when I bring my boys with me, they fight over who gets to watch what -- I'm sure eventually your two will do the same! : )
<br />
<br />

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
With our local CF clinic I can tell you what I WISH they would have --- no wait, no crowded waiting room, no community toys in said waiting room.

Or primary CF clinic in the City -- I like that I can call the clinic after hours and someone -- usually his doctor will call me back within the hour. Waiting room isn't crowded. Little or no wait in both the waiting room and exam room.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
With our local CF clinic I can tell you what I WISH they would have --- no wait, no crowded waiting room, no community toys in said waiting room.

Or primary CF clinic in the City -- I like that I can call the clinic after hours and someone -- usually his doctor will call me back within the hour. Waiting room isn't crowded. Little or no wait in both the waiting room and exam room.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />Or primary CF clinic in the City -- I like that I can call the clinic after hours and someone -- usually his doctor will call me back within the hour. Waiting room isn't crowded. Little or no wait in both the waiting room and exam room.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Wow,
I'm jealous. TV's in the rooms. We don't have that. I usually have a bag full of toys I bring, paper, crafts. Once my husband brought his computer and we watched a movie on it. What I like about the clinic is they put us in the room right away. They tend to give out free samples, small bottles of Purell, drug company freebies.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Wow,
I'm jealous. TV's in the rooms. We don't have that. I usually have a bag full of toys I bring, paper, crafts. Once my husband brought his computer and we watched a movie on it. What I like about the clinic is they put us in the room right away. They tend to give out free samples, small bottles of Purell, drug company freebies.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Wow,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Wow,

Rebjane

Super Moderator
Wow,