WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR CLINIC?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Wish they'd email more --- heck, I just wish they (local doctor's office) would CALL.

BTW, We always bring along a small backpack with a portable DVD player in it.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Wish they'd email more --- heck, I just wish they (local doctor's office) would CALL.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
<br />
<br />BTW, We always bring along a small backpack with a portable DVD player in it.

gr33nie

We go to Children's Memorial in Chicago

One thing that I really like is that the RT provides us with nebulizers. When 6 months have passed I tell her how many of what kind I want and she gives them to me. However, last clinic she told me that they had changed the hospital codes and this might not be possible anymore. It's been nice though.

gr33nie

One thing that I really like is that the RT provides us with nebulizers. When 6 months have passed I tell her how many of what kind I want and she gives them to me. However, last clinic she told me that they had changed the hospital codes and this might not be possible anymore. It's been nice though.

gr33nie

gr33nie

gr33nie