What does your child culture?

Taylersmom

Hello, my son is 9 and he has cf. He was cultured last month and today they told us that he has mersa. They aslo told me that it will not harm him unless it starts to grow more, but they wouldn't give me any specifics....They also told me that is is there policy that once you get MERSA then you always have it. Now when we visit the clinic we have to go in the Quarintine room and all the Dr's have to be in full protective garb!What the hell? Does anyone no any thing about mersa that would helpfull? I know the basics, but some 1st hand experience would be helpfull. thanks

Taylersmom

Hello, my son is 9 and he has cf. He was cultured last month and today they told us that he has mersa. They aslo told me that it will not harm him unless it starts to grow more, but they wouldn't give me any specifics....They also told me that is is there policy that once you get MERSA then you always have it. Now when we visit the clinic we have to go in the Quarintine room and all the Dr's have to be in full protective garb!What the hell? Does anyone no any thing about mersa that would helpfull? I know the basics, but some 1st hand experience would be helpfull. thanks

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom

Taylersmom