What is with doctors!!!

Aka2007

It's my dad who I don't see anymore that has been calling my docs and getting info on me. he is sooo ill in the <i>mind</i> and he's trying to make it seem that I have severe mind issues. I am sooo mad at the <b>jurk</b>. He telling the docs that I don't have CF becuase he wants to think I am a mentel cause. When all I have a a mild social disablity and Cystic fibrosis. The man is nuts!
By the way the inturnest who I saw that was so bad to me called the Mayo Clinic CF center with out asking as before he did that. And hes not my doc in the first palce.

I have had it..

Aka2007

It's my dad who I don't see anymore that has been calling my docs and getting info on me. he is sooo ill in the <i>mind</i> and he's trying to make it seem that I have severe mind issues. I am sooo mad at the <b>jurk</b>. He telling the docs that I don't have CF becuase he wants to think I am a mentel cause. When all I have a a mild social disablity and Cystic fibrosis. The man is nuts!
By the way the inturnest who I saw that was so bad to me called the Mayo Clinic CF center with out asking as before he did that. And hes not my doc in the first palce.

I have had it..

Aka2007

I have had it..

Aka2007

I have had it..

Aka2007

I have had it..

sue35

I am so confused. It is illegal for your dad to get any information on you. And you can tell the doctors not to speak to him also. What they are doing is very illegal in my mind.

sue35

I am so confused. It is illegal for your dad to get any information on you. And you can tell the doctors not to speak to him also. What they are doing is very illegal in my mind.

sue35

sue35

sue35

rotandroll

HIPAA laws prevent any healthcare provider from discussing your issues with your father without your permission unless he is still considered a legal guardian. You need to tell them they cannot disclose your personal information with him if that is what you choose (and he is still a legal guardian).

rotandroll

HIPAA laws prevent any healthcare provider from discussing your issues with your father without your permission unless he is still considered a legal guardian. You need to tell them they cannot disclose your personal information with him if that is what you choose (and he is still a legal guardian).

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll