What is with doctors!!!

jamie6girl

I am so so sorry that you are having to go through all this while you are sick. There's more important things (like your health and resting and getting better!) that you should be worrying about instead of having to worry about the stupid doctors and your dad and whether or not people believe you have CF. This makes me angry - why do family members start stuff when they know that you have health stuff going on? It's so inconsiderate..

jamie6girl

I am so so sorry that you are having to go through all this while you are sick. There's more important things (like your health and resting and getting better!) that you should be worrying about instead of having to worry about the stupid doctors and your dad and whether or not people believe you have CF. This makes me angry - why do family members start stuff when they know that you have health stuff going on? It's so inconsiderate..

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl