What is with doctors!!!

Aka2007

My mom and I will talk with Mayo soon. The bad doc called down there also. I will see what we can do.. Thanks! LUV you all!

Aka2007

My mom and I will talk with Mayo soon. The bad doc called down there also. I will see what we can do.. Thanks! LUV you all!

Aka2007

Aka2007

Aka2007

JustDucky

I just finished reading through this..I can't believe what you have had to put up with!! Just how does the doctor justify a PFT like that? And cepacia??? I had a CF doc tell me once, cepacia=CF in most cases especially if it stays with you. People with normal lungs just don't grow that sucker out...gahhh! I think I would have thrown something at that doc!!
Don't you love it when they say it is "all in your head" or that it is "being enabled"??? I have had that happen to me only to have doctors end up appologizing to me in the end. This was before I was permanently vented..my PFT's tanked, any exertion dropped my sats to 70's...the doctor thought that my disease process was psychogenic (because he couldn't explain it ergo, I must be nuts). I think I felt as you do now..pi$$ed off and frustrated beyond comprehension and betrayed too. My sister who was with me when he suggested that actually said this "Well, then my sister should get the *&^$$ Oscar because her acting is exceptionally good...to drop her sats like that Hooo!!" That was not all she said, but that is what the context of it was in a nutshell. I did move on and have an excellent team now who takes care of me appropriately.
I do pray that you get to Mayo soon...and fast. If you continue to feel as bad as you do then plant yourself at the ER and let them see you then. Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

I just finished reading through this..I can't believe what you have had to put up with!! Just how does the doctor justify a PFT like that? And cepacia??? I had a CF doc tell me once, cepacia=CF in most cases especially if it stays with you. People with normal lungs just don't grow that sucker out...gahhh! I think I would have thrown something at that doc!!
Don't you love it when they say it is "all in your head" or that it is "being enabled"??? I have had that happen to me only to have doctors end up appologizing to me in the end. This was before I was permanently vented..my PFT's tanked, any exertion dropped my sats to 70's...the doctor thought that my disease process was psychogenic (because he couldn't explain it ergo, I must be nuts). I think I felt as you do now..pi$$ed off and frustrated beyond comprehension and betrayed too. My sister who was with me when he suggested that actually said this "Well, then my sister should get the *&^$$ Oscar because her acting is exceptionally good...to drop her sats like that Hooo!!" That was not all she said, but that is what the context of it was in a nutshell. I did move on and have an excellent team now who takes care of me appropriately.
I do pray that you get to Mayo soon...and fast. If you continue to feel as bad as you do then plant yourself at the ER and let them see you then. Hugs, Jenn

JustDucky

JustDucky

JustDucky

Aka2007

I have lost pounds yesterday I was 145 now today I am 130. I found out what was going on with all this doc stuff. and I am very shocked. I con't post it on here but if any of you want to know just IM me or you can e-mail me at kkkashley@comcast.net

Thanks

Aka2007

I have lost pounds yesterday I was 145 now today I am 130. I found out what was going on with all this doc stuff. and I am very shocked. I con't post it on here but if any of you want to know just IM me or you can e-mail me at kkkashley@comcast.net

Thanks

Aka2007

Thanks

Aka2007

Thanks

Aka2007

Thanks