Who has to use a vest?

cfchild92

Hi,
this is mary I have been using a vest since i was about 6 and now i am 16 i really hate it but i know what will happen to me and my body if i don't use it!!

cfchild92

Hi,
this is mary I have been using a vest since i was about 6 and now i am 16 i really hate it but i know what will happen to me and my body if i don't use it!!

cfchild92

Hi,

cfchild92

Hi,

cfchild92

Hi,
<br /> this is mary I have been using a vest since i was about 6 and now i am 16 i really hate it but i know what will happen to me and my body if i don't use it!!

cubbie30

i have had a vest since i was like 8 years old and its a pain in the behind..but if i wanna feel better then i HAVE to take it, otherwise i cough up a storm.

Alexia..age 14 with cf

cubbie30

i have had a vest since i was like 8 years old and its a pain in the behind..but if i wanna feel better then i HAVE to take it, otherwise i cough up a storm.

Alexia..age 14 with cf

cubbie30

Alexia..age 14 with cf

cubbie30

Alexia..age 14 with cf

cubbie30

<br />
<br />Alexia..age 14 with cf

Cosette

yea, i use one. i'm used to it now. i've been using it for a long time, tho. it kinda sucks cuz its just going thru the motions u know? it takes sooo long! i also have to turn up the sound on the tv, SeeEff. its kinda annoying.

Cosette

yea, i use one. i'm used to it now. i've been using it for a long time, tho. it kinda sucks cuz its just going thru the motions u know? it takes sooo long! i also have to turn up the sound on the tv, SeeEff. its kinda annoying.

Cosette

Cosette

Cosette

gossipgirl808

i hate the vest ! in fact, im doing it right now.. but to me its sooo much better than tht aquepella thing cause it requires no thinking.. ha but yea it sucks but i get over it. as long as it keeps me from the hospital, im happy ( :

gossipgirl808

i hate the vest ! in fact, im doing it right now.. but to me its sooo much better than tht aquepella thing cause it requires no thinking.. ha but yea it sucks but i get over it. as long as it keeps me from the hospital, im happy ( :

gossipgirl808

gossipgirl808

gossipgirl808