Whoa!

jbrandonAW

I was going to say what Dea basically did. I look at my daughter sometimes and I wonder (hope and pray) that I will be there to see her go through all that stuff. I want SO BAD to be there to help her pick out her wedding dress like my mom did with me and all that cool stuff.

Your daughter is lucky to have been born an the brink of new medical technology. She is going to be able to benifit from everything and live a MUCH longer life b/c of it!

Always keep hope, and don't think about death until its at your door step -trust me if you do it will bring you down.

jbrandonAW

I was going to say what Dea basically did. I look at my daughter sometimes and I wonder (hope and pray) that I will be there to see her go through all that stuff. I want SO BAD to be there to help her pick out her wedding dress like my mom did with me and all that cool stuff.

Your daughter is lucky to have been born an the brink of new medical technology. She is going to be able to benifit from everything and live a MUCH longer life b/c of it!

Always keep hope, and don't think about death until its at your door step -trust me if you do it will bring you down.

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />Your daughter is lucky to have been born an the brink of new medical technology. She is going to be able to benifit from everything and live a MUCH longer life b/c of it!
<br />
<br />Always keep hope, and don't think about death until its at your door step -trust me if you do it will bring you down.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

As a Nana of a CF baby, I know my daughter has her bad days. I can feel her pain because she is MY child and HER child is the one affected by CF. I think the best thing anyone can do is to not carry this by theirselves and let family help take some of the stress and worry. I don't care if she unloads to me. One thing I have learned through all of this is that Mommy can't make it better. But that said, I will cry, scream and fight along with her for Grayson for the rest of my life. I think it helps her to know that someone else is standing beside her and allowing each other to get ticked off and to cry if we want but at the end of the day, looking at all my graddaughters and family we are trully blessed.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

As a Nana of a CF baby, I know my daughter has her bad days. I can feel her pain because she is MY child and HER child is the one affected by CF. I think the best thing anyone can do is to not carry this by theirselves and let family help take some of the stress and worry. I don't care if she unloads to me. One thing I have learned through all of this is that Mommy can't make it better. But that said, I will cry, scream and fight along with her for Grayson for the rest of my life. I think it helps her to know that someone else is standing beside her and allowing each other to get ticked off and to cry if we want but at the end of the day, looking at all my graddaughters and family we are trully blessed.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting