Why do I have bad lungs Mommy?

chevbacher

i am new to this too but I imagine honesty is the best route and that there are no rules here, you know your son the best and you need to trust your intuition in when and how much to tell him..good luck..am dreading that question too, sex is definitely easier!Chev

chevbacher

i am new to this too but I imagine honesty is the best route and that there are no rules here, you know your son the best and you need to trust your intuition in when and how much to tell him..good luck..am dreading that question too, sex is definitely easier!Chev

chevbacher

chevbacher

chevbacher