why me!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex

There's something seriously wrong with me because I think I actually understood that.

"ENGLISH MOTHERF#%@#ER!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"

-- JULES (Pulp Fiction)

Lex

There's something seriously wrong with me because I think I actually understood that.

-- JULES (Pulp Fiction)

Lex

-- JULES (Pulp Fiction)

Lex

-- JULES (Pulp Fiction)

Lex

<br />
<br />"ENGLISH MOTHERF#%@#ER!!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"
<br />
<br /> -- JULES (Pulp Fiction)

jCFsmith

Hey... I'm 13 and I go through the same stuff.

Well, you guys may think this is bad, but having cf caused me to not be religious at all. The way I see it, is that if there was a god, then he wouldn't cause these types of things to happen to people... but if he had no way to stop it from happening, he would still "magically" make it disappear.

Like i said, you may think that is bad of me, but hey... I can believe what I want, and you can believe what you want... and lets just leave it at that.

jCFsmith

Well, you guys may think this is bad, but having cf caused me to not be religious at all. The way I see it, is that if there was a god, then he wouldn't cause these types of things to happen to people... but if he had no way to stop it from happening, he would still "magically" make it disappear.

Like i said, you may think that is bad of me, but hey... I can believe what I want, and you can believe what you want... and lets just leave it at that.

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

<br />
<br />Well, you guys may think this is bad, but having cf caused me to not be religious at all. The way I see it, is that if there was a god, then he wouldn't cause these types of things to happen to people... but if he had no way to stop it from happening, he would still "magically" make it disappear.
<br />
<br />Like i said, you may think that is bad of me, but hey... I can believe what I want, and you can believe what you want... and lets just leave it at that.