why me!!!!!!!!!!!

hfbanana

hey u charlie person your chrashin on everyones hope. of getting through this. just stop bringing everyone down. yoou need to think before u write. dont just give up.

14yr old girl

hfbanana

hey u charlie person your chrashin on everyones hope. of getting through this. just stop bringing everyone down. yoou need to think before u write. dont just give up.

14yr old girl

hfbanana

14yr old girl

hfbanana

14yr old girl

hfbanana

<br />
<br />14yr old girl

hfbanana

Dani, Dont give up. God loves you. He has a plan for u. dont question if hes real or not. PRAY. he has blessed me with so many things. He prbly new u could change someones life but he loves u. people struggle but if u stand tall and dont let cf effect u in believing in God, others and yourself. sry if i sound like i know everything but i know he is waiting for u. u just need to get through this life. That go's for everybody.

HE has a plan 4 you.

14yr old girl w/cf

hfbanana

Dani, Dont give up. God loves you. He has a plan for u. dont question if hes real or not. PRAY. he has blessed me with so many things. He prbly new u could change someones life but he loves u. people struggle but if u stand tall and dont let cf effect u in believing in God, others and yourself. sry if i sound like i know everything but i know he is waiting for u. u just need to get through this life. That go's for everybody.

HE has a plan 4 you.

14yr old girl w/cf

hfbanana

HE has a plan 4 you.

14yr old girl w/cf

hfbanana

HE has a plan 4 you.

14yr old girl w/cf

hfbanana

<br />
<br />HE has a plan 4 you.
<br />
<br />14yr old girl w/cf

pink2kool

u kno wat...i am just soso happy for this website!!!i have always thought "AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS TO HAVE AND SUFFER FROM THIS SEVERE AND LIFE THREATNING DIEASE?" i have had this since birth also and i really truthfully wonder that all the time! "i dont think i deserve this...do I?" I am only 11 so i have had it for 11 years, but i feel like i cant have real friends because i dont kno if they are true friends, cuz i am afraid that they act like my friends just because they feel bad for me! that feeling makes me not feel like i have anytrue friends or people that i can realate 2! I am a true Christian and LOVE JESUS, and i know that he loves me but sometimes, its hard to believe that after everything that i have to do:(

pink2kool

u kno wat...i am just soso happy for this website!!!i have always thought "AM I THE ONLY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WHO HAS TO HAVE AND SUFFER FROM THIS SEVERE AND LIFE THREATNING DIEASE?" i have had this since birth also and i really truthfully wonder that all the time! "i dont think i deserve this...do I?" I am only 11 so i have had it for 11 years, but i feel like i cant have real friends because i dont kno if they are true friends, cuz i am afraid that they act like my friends just because they feel bad for me! that feeling makes me not feel like i have anytrue friends or people that i can realate 2! I am a true Christian and LOVE JESUS, and i know that he loves me but sometimes, its hard to believe that after everything that i have to do:(

pink2kool

pink2kool

pink2kool

gossipgirl808

i feel the same way !
but i was taught tht everyone has problems. nomatter how perfect they may seem. & if you didnt have cf, you could have something worse, so be thankfull for what u have becuase someone acually does have something worse than you. & also, cf makes everyone a stronger person, which is why we have it, to make us stronger. & i know that none of my friends could probably go through a day with what i have to go through. this is why i think i have it, to make us stronger people than we could ever be.

gossipgirl808

i feel the same way !
but i was taught tht everyone has problems. nomatter how perfect they may seem. & if you didnt have cf, you could have something worse, so be thankfull for what u have becuase someone acually does have something worse than you. & also, cf makes everyone a stronger person, which is why we have it, to make us stronger. & i know that none of my friends could probably go through a day with what i have to go through. this is why i think i have it, to make us stronger people than we could ever be.

gossipgirl808

i feel the same way !

gossipgirl808

i feel the same way !

gossipgirl808

i feel the same way !
<br />but i was taught tht everyone has problems. nomatter how perfect they may seem. & if you didnt have cf, you could have something worse, so be thankfull for what u have becuase someone acually does have something worse than you. & also, cf makes everyone a stronger person, which is why we have it, to make us stronger. & i know that none of my friends could probably go through a day with what i have to go through. this is why i think i have it, to make us stronger people than we could ever be.