why me!!!!!!!!!!!

CFGurl16

Hello Dani.
My name is Sammi.
I also feel the same way i am 16 and i have had those same questions since i was about 10 or 11. I don't know why i get these questions.
And i have been to alot of curches and asked the same questions to everyone. They all gave me the same answer "its in god plan for you" which makes no since to me. So i gave up on church and god. i know i shouldn't but it dosen't make since to me that i have something that has no sure and i don't know what i could have done to deserve it but i have it and i can't change it so what can i do....
just remember to live life to the fullest
in the pic i was doin my treatments..lol

CFGurl16

Hello Dani.
My name is Sammi.
I also feel the same way i am 16 and i have had those same questions since i was about 10 or 11. I don't know why i get these questions.
And i have been to alot of curches and asked the same questions to everyone. They all gave me the same answer "its in god plan for you" which makes no since to me. So i gave up on church and god. i know i shouldn't but it dosen't make since to me that i have something that has no sure and i don't know what i could have done to deserve it but i have it and i can't change it so what can i do....

CFGurl16

Hello Dani.
My name is Sammi.

CFGurl16

Hello Dani.
My name is Sammi.

CFGurl16

Hello Dani.
<br />My name is Sammi.
<br />I also feel the same way i am 16 and i have had those same questions since i was about 10 or 11. I don't know why i get these questions.
<br />And i have been to alot of curches and asked the same questions to everyone. They all gave me the same answer "its in god plan for you" which makes no since to me. So i gave up on church and god. i know i shouldn't but it dosen't make since to me that i have something that has no sure and i don't know what i could have done to deserve it but i have it and i can't change it so what can i do....
<br />just remember to live life to the fullest
<br />in the pic i was doin my treatments..lol

evilkitty13

I'm sorry your going through this. It's not easy, but God gives us chalenges for a reason. I know I would not see how i see everything now if i didn't have cf. Be strong, I know sometimes it's hard. I just sometimes want to pull my hair out. Dosen't everyone. God does love you. I'm glad your doing better. If you ever need to talk i'm here.

evilkitty13

I'm sorry your going through this. It's not easy, but God gives us chalenges for a reason. I know I would not see how i see everything now if i didn't have cf. Be strong, I know sometimes it's hard. I just sometimes want to pull my hair out. Dosen't everyone. God does love you. I'm glad your doing better. If you ever need to talk i'm here.

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

evilkitty13

hfbanana

dude (iamcharliee) your not realy helpin us here. ure making matters worse. just shut up your a dork but this kinda mputs people down.

14 yr old girl

hfbanana

dude (iamcharliee) your not realy helpin us here. ure making matters worse. just shut up your a dork but this kinda mputs people down.

14 yr old girl

hfbanana

14 yr old girl

hfbanana

14 yr old girl

hfbanana

<br />
<br />14 yr old girl

hfbanana

DANI, try to understand why God has put this on your hands. He loves each and every one of us. maybe he new you could be strong and show people you are worth everything. people around you may be struggling but when they look at u or me they know theres hope. Don't give up and your here to
change someones life or maybe a lot of people. your worth living to your family, friends, people around u and yourself. love yourself and others.

14yr old girl

hfbanana

DANI, try to understand why God has put this on your hands. He loves each and every one of us. maybe he new you could be strong and show people you are worth everything. people around you may be struggling but when they look at u or me they know theres hope. Don't give up and your here to
change someones life or maybe a lot of people. your worth living to your family, friends, people around u and yourself. love yourself and others.

14yr old girl

hfbanana

14yr old girl

hfbanana

14yr old girl

hfbanana

<br />change someones life or maybe a lot of people. your worth living to your family, friends, people around u and yourself. love yourself and others.
<br />
<br />14yr old girl