Ya know you have CF when....

M

MCGrad2006

---When you look at a margarita glass with plenty of salt on it...and think to yourself thats SOOOOO not enough!

---When you lick salt off of said glass, just for the salt.

---When you have perfected the art of eating a whole meal...from Burger King...and then taking pills...WHILE driving and merging on the highway.

M

MCGrad2006

---When you look at a margarita glass with plenty of salt on it...and think to yourself thats SOOOOO not enough!

---When you have perfected the art of eating a whole meal...from Burger King...and then taking pills...WHILE driving and merging on the highway.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

mom2lillian

When you are so used to having a neb cup in your mouth that you disconnect from vest for bathroom break and forget the neb, .. until you get a couple feet away and your head jerks to the side because your still doing your treatment! (did this about 2 weeks ago)

When your friends use you as their personal consultant to figure out which insurance plan they should pick during election time at work

When everyone with an insurance nightmare asks you what to do!

You dont need the news to tell you the 'high pollen days'

When someones kid gets diagnosed with asthma they are told to come see you

When your grandparents compare pills and pillboxes with you

WHen your grandfather who has COPD dies and everyone asks if you want his 'equiptment' and advair and albuterol (seriously, this happened)

When you can say and mean it, "oh it's ok I'm only coughing up a little blood, no I'm pretty sure I can stay at work today and make the meeting this afternoon"

when your granmother loses her handicap parking sticker you can offer her yours

When your family gets sick and go see a doctor they call you to see if it 'sounds right' what they are being told, rx, etc (multiple family members do this)

have fun y'all and thanks for the great laughs!

mom2lillian

When you are so used to having a neb cup in your mouth that you disconnect from vest for bathroom break and forget the neb, .. until you get a couple feet away and your head jerks to the side because your still doing your treatment! (did this about 2 weeks ago)

When your friends use you as their personal consultant to figure out which insurance plan they should pick during election time at work

WHen your grandfather who has COPD dies and everyone asks if you want his 'equiptment' and advair and albuterol (seriously, this happened)

When you can say and mean it, "oh it's ok I'm only coughing up a little blood, no I'm pretty sure I can stay at work today and make the meeting this afternoon"

When your family gets sick and go see a doctor they call you to see if it 'sounds right' what they are being told, rx, etc (multiple family members do this)

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

lmost forgot

when the inexperienced ER doc at ngith asks YOU what to do when you are spraying blood every time you cough and then THANKS you because your doctor is happy and he is scared of 'screwing up' with them LOL

mom2lillian

lmost forgot

when the inexperienced ER doc at ngith asks YOU what to do when you are spraying blood every time you cough and then THANKS you because your doctor is happy and he is scared of 'screwing up' with them LOL

mom2lillian

lmost forgot

mom2lillian

lmost forgot

mom2lillian

lmost forgot