Ya know you have CF when....

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>

lmost forgot

when the inexperienced ER doc at ngith asks YOU what to do when you are spraying blood every time you cough and then THANKS you because your doctor is happy and he is scared of 'screwing up' with them LOL</end quote></div>

I much rather have this then someone who thinks they know it all & I have to fight with them!

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>

lmost forgot

when the inexperienced ER doc at ngith asks YOU what to do when you are spraying blood every time you cough and then THANKS you because your doctor is happy and he is scared of 'screwing up' with them LOL</end quote></div>

I much rather have this then someone who thinks they know it all & I have to fight with them!

JazzysMom

lmost forgot

JazzysMom

lmost forgot

when the inexperienced ER doc at ngith asks YOU what to do when you are spraying blood every time you cough and then THANKS you because your doctor is happy and he is scared of 'screwing up' with them LOL</end quote>

JazzysMom

lmost forgot

when the inexperienced ER doc at ngith asks YOU what to do when you are spraying blood every time you cough and then THANKS you because your doctor is happy and he is scared of 'screwing up' with them LOL</end quote>

KEC1984

you've said "nah i can't go to the movies tonite, i'm coughing way too much",

you've almost punched someone out who rudely states you should go get a drink of water when you're having a coughing attack

sometimes you tell people you have the plague and ebola virus when they give you annoyed looks when youre coughing

you often have to clean your computer screen from all the snot residue that lands there

you've watched salt crystals actually form on your legs on a hot summer day

your significant other encourages you to gorge your face out

you've made excuses to leave a friends house, workplace, or other small confined area with only one bathroom, just so you could go to the bathroom and not smoke out the entire place, and then come back baring gifts just so you dont look suspicious

you know you better clean that glob of mucus up in the sink fast otherwise it will harden to something resembling concrete

you've woken up at 3 in the morning with a nebulizer still in your mouth and the machine still running

you can outdrink the biggest guy at the party, even though you weigh 98 pounds and are 5'1

thats all i can think of! this is hilarious though!

KEC1984

you've almost punched someone out who rudely states you should go get a drink of water when you're having a coughing attack

sometimes you tell people you have the plague and ebola virus when they give you annoyed looks when youre coughing

you often have to clean your computer screen from all the snot residue that lands there

you've made excuses to leave a friends house, workplace, or other small confined area with only one bathroom, just so you could go to the bathroom and not smoke out the entire place, and then come back baring gifts just so you dont look suspicious

you know you better clean that glob of mucus up in the sink fast otherwise it will harden to something resembling concrete

you've woken up at 3 in the morning with a nebulizer still in your mouth and the machine still running

you can outdrink the biggest guy at the party, even though you weigh 98 pounds and are 5'1

KEC1984

KEC1984

KEC1984

Lance2020x

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kchat17</b></i>

</end quote></div>

LOL! So true!

You've had at least one friend complain about how long it takes them to eat and brush their teeth for bed after they get home from working late, and from the furious pounding that follows that friend will never, EVER say something like that around you again.

You worry you're getting an underbite from typing and doing nebs at the same time so much.

Lance2020x

</end quote></div>

LOL! So true!

You've had at least one friend complain about how long it takes them to eat and brush their teeth for bed after they get home from working late, and from the furious pounding that follows that friend will never, EVER say something like that around you again.

You worry you're getting an underbite from typing and doing nebs at the same time so much.

Lance2020x

</end quote></div>

LOL! So true!

Lance2020x

</end quote>

LOL! So true!

Lance2020x

</end quote>

LOL! So true!

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Lance2020x</b></i>

You worry you're getting an underbite from typing and doing nebs at the same time so much.</end quote></div>

LOL so true!!! I wonder how good it must be on our jaws and teeth!!!

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Lance2020x</b></i>

You worry you're getting an underbite from typing and doing nebs at the same time so much.</end quote></div>

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

You worry you're getting an underbite from typing and doing nebs at the same time so much.</end quote>

bittyhorse23

You worry you're getting an underbite from typing and doing nebs at the same time so much.</end quote>