Ya know you have CF when....

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>your nebulizer has multiple uses; it is also very effective at blowing up party balloons, water tubes and floats, etc</end quote></div>

hahahhahahahahah...I will def have to try that one, never even thought of it.

Keep em coming, this is soooooo funny!!!!!

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>your nebulizer has multiple uses; it is also very effective at blowing up party balloons, water tubes and floats, etc</end quote></div>

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>your nebulizer has multiple uses; it is also very effective at blowing up party balloons, water tubes and floats, etc</end quote>

M

MCGrad2006

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>your nebulizer has multiple uses; it is also very effective at blowing up party balloons, water tubes and floats, etc</end quote>

Rokiss12

you know you have cf when....

you think IV poll skateboarding should be considered an olympic sport

your friends see you doing your nebulizer in the car and know what its for, but the cops see it and think its a hookah.

you remember your meds by their colors cuz there's so many

tums=candy

kids think you do illegal drugs (or ask you for them)

Rokiss12

your friends see you doing your nebulizer in the car and know what its for, but the cops see it and think its a hookah.

tums=candy

Rokiss12

tums=candy

Rokiss12

tums=candy

Rokiss12

tums=candy

thefrogprincess

You have more pill bottles than all of your grandparents combined.
You can watch those gory medical shows while eating dinner and not think twice about it.
You could practically be a pharmacist, and you haven't gone to school for it.
The cat stole the ball to your flutter and you can't find it so you have a new one on order. Yes, this happened to me!
You can recite your entire medical history off the top of your head, and your file weighs more than the yellow pages.

thefrogprincess

You can watch those gory medical shows while eating dinner and not think twice about it.
The cat stole the ball to your flutter and you can't find it so you have a new one on order. Yes, this happened to me!
You can recite your entire medical history off the top of your head, and your file weighs more than the yellow pages.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess