Ya know you have CF when....

robert321

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Rokiss12</b></i>

you know you have cf when....

your friends see you doing your nebulizer in the car and know what its for, but the cops see it and think its a hookah.

kids think you do illegal drugs (or ask you for them)</end quote></div>

there have been a few people ask me for drugs at school, and be careful some of the stuff the drug dogs will hit on they hit on me for something, coming up with all the origional containers was a trick

and now for one of my own, you know you have cf when...
You never leave home without your enzymes because you never know what you might eat
The pharmacy stoppes questioning the dosage on your drugs
You get one of those letters from the school regarding your "excessive absenses" the first semester (6 absenses get you one of those)
You correct the health teacher occasionally

robert321

your friends see you doing your nebulizer in the car and know what its for, but the cops see it and think its a hookah.

there have been a few people ask me for drugs at school, and be careful some of the stuff the drug dogs will hit on they hit on me for something, coming up with all the origional containers was a trick

You never leave home without your enzymes because you never know what you might eat
You get one of those letters from the school regarding your "excessive absenses" the first semester (6 absenses get you one of those)

robert321

robert321

kids think you do illegal drugs (or ask you for them)</end quote>

robert321

kids think you do illegal drugs (or ask you for them)</end quote>

M

MCGrad2006

I got another...

---You call your doctor and tell them what drugs you need (as far as when you are sick)....and they readily give them to you, no questions asked

---You end up dropping over $2149892751209810 at the pharmacy in a weeks time, b/c ALL your 57098508904673098 prescriptions need refilling at the same time of the month.

M

MCGrad2006

I got another...

---You call your doctor and tell them what drugs you need (as far as when you are sick)....and they readily give them to you, no questions asked

---You end up dropping over $2149892751209810 at the pharmacy in a weeks time, b/c ALL your 57098508904673098 prescriptions need refilling at the same time of the month.

M

MCGrad2006

I got another...

M

MCGrad2006

I got another...

M

MCGrad2006

I got another...

JazzysMom

You are able to help the Home Nurse's Supervisor train the new Nurse (this is happening for me now lol).......

The housekeeping staff at the hospital ask how your child is doing because they have seen her grow up.......

When you need a shopping cart at the drug store as well as the grocery store

JazzysMom

You are able to help the Home Nurse's Supervisor train the new Nurse (this is happening for me now lol).......

The housekeeping staff at the hospital ask how your child is doing because they have seen her grow up.......

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

Sunnie

That's funny. My doctor does that when I call about pain (he knows by the time I call, I need the heavy stuff).

Sunnie

That's funny. My doctor does that when I call about pain (he knows by the time I call, I need the heavy stuff).

Sunnie

Sunnie

Sunnie