Ya know you have CF when....

Kori

One more.

When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer

Kori

One more.

When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer

Kori

One more.

Kori

One more.

Kori

One more.
<br />
<br />When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer

Opi

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Kori</b></i>

One more.

When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer</end quote></div>That gives me some ideas for pickup lines at bars now... hmmm...

*sees someone with a shot of tequila*

*runs and kisses on the lips*

SHhhh just take the shot youll see. I could be friends with bar flies everywhere!

Opi

One more.

When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer</end quote></div>That gives me some ideas for pickup lines at bars now... hmmm...

SHhhh just take the shot youll see. I could be friends with bar flies everywhere!

Opi

One more.

Opi

One more.

When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer</end quote>That gives me some ideas for pickup lines at bars now... hmmm...

Opi

<br />
<br />One more.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />When you go out and have some shots of Tequila and you don't need the salt just kiss a CFer</end quote>That gives me some ideas for pickup lines at bars now... hmmm...
<br />
<br />*sees someone with a shot of tequila*
<br />
<br />*runs and kisses on the lips*
<br />
<br />SHhhh just take the shot youll see. I could be friends with bar flies everywhere!
<br />
<br />

Kori

That's right. We don't drink anymore maybe a glass of wine on occasion. But boy when we did there was defintely NO need for a salt shaker. lol

Kori

That's right. We don't drink anymore maybe a glass of wine on occasion. But boy when we did there was defintely NO need for a salt shaker. lol

Kori

Kori

Kori

Fancymushroom

Hahaha this thread is a rite laff!

You know u have CF when:

You make porridge with as much flaxoil, protein powder, peanut butter and raisins as oats

Gaining a stone is a hot fantasy

You not only know where every single toilet is everywhere you go, but you know where every single quiet, heavily foliages spot is along your running/cycling routes.

You schedule a workout right after your albuterol nebs to burn off the shakes and hyperness

You cough, sneeze, urinate and poo in technicolour.

You have both water breaks and phlegm breaks during workouts.

You buy toilet rolls in bulk and use it for EVERYTHING because lets face it, kleenex barely touched your face anyway and was costing nearly as much as your food.

Fancymushroom

You know u have CF when:

You make porridge with as much flaxoil, protein powder, peanut butter and raisins as oats

You not only know where every single toilet is everywhere you go, but you know where every single quiet, heavily foliages spot is along your running/cycling routes.

You schedule a workout right after your albuterol nebs to burn off the shakes and hyperness

You buy toilet rolls in bulk and use it for EVERYTHING because lets face it, kleenex barely touched your face anyway and was costing nearly as much as your food.

Fancymushroom

You know u have CF when:

Fancymushroom

You know u have CF when:

Fancymushroom

<br />
<br />You know u have CF when:
<br />
<br />You make porridge with as much flaxoil, protein powder, peanut butter and raisins as oats
<br />
<br />Gaining a stone is a hot fantasy
<br />
<br />You not only know where every single toilet is everywhere you go, but you know where every single quiet, heavily foliages spot is along your running/cycling routes.
<br />
<br />You schedule a workout right after your albuterol nebs to burn off the shakes and hyperness
<br />
<br />You cough, sneeze, urinate and poo in technicolour.
<br />
<br />You have both water breaks and phlegm breaks during workouts.
<br />
<br />You buy toilet rolls in bulk and use it for EVERYTHING because lets face it, kleenex barely touched your face anyway and was costing nearly as much as your food.
<br />
<br />