You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

RUSSELLCREW

You start counting enzyme beads to the tune of "Ten Little Indian Boys" out loud.

You stock pile Maple and Corn Syrup for the calories.

The neighbors called Child Services because they hear a weird thumping noise and you CFr crying.

RUSSELLCREW

You start counting enzyme beads to the tune of "Ten Little Indian Boys" out loud.

The neighbors called Child Services because they hear a weird thumping noise and you CFr crying.

RUSSELLCREW

RUSSELLCREW

RUSSELLCREW

RUSSELLCREW

Randie508

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>RUSSELLCREW</b></i>

The neighbors called Child Services because they hear a weird thumping noise and you CFr crying.</end quote></div>

I was at work one day and the Sheriff came to talk to me about my "beatings of my child". Apparently my son had told a neighbor that he was beat twice a day, because he knew no better and they called the police and DHS!! I had to get a dr's note for them, it was nuts, lol!!!

Randie508

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>RUSSELLCREW</b></i>

The neighbors called Child Services because they hear a weird thumping noise and you CFr crying.</end quote></div>

I was at work one day and the Sheriff came to talk to me about my "beatings of my child". Apparently my son had told a neighbor that he was beat twice a day, because he knew no better and they called the police and DHS!! I had to get a dr's note for them, it was nuts, lol!!!

Randie508

Randie508

Randie508

The neighbors called Child Services because they hear a weird thumping noise and you CFr crying.</end quote>

Randie508

The neighbors called Child Services because they hear a weird thumping noise and you CFr crying.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Randie508</b></i>

I was at work one day and the Sheriff came to talk to me about my "beatings of my child". Apparently my son had told a neighbor that he was beat twice a day, because he knew no better and they called the police and DHS!! I had to get a dr's note for them, it was nuts, lol!!!</end quote></div>

I am sure it wasnt funny for you, but I got a hell of a chuckle out of this one!

JazzysMom

I was at work one day and the Sheriff came to talk to me about my "beatings of my child". Apparently my son had told a neighbor that he was beat twice a day, because he knew no better and they called the police and DHS!! I had to get a dr's note for them, it was nuts, lol!!!</end quote></div>

I am sure it wasnt funny for you, but I got a hell of a chuckle out of this one!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

I was at work one day and the Sheriff came to talk to me about my "beatings of my child". Apparently my son had told a neighbor that he was beat twice a day, because he knew no better and they called the police and DHS!! I had to get a dr's note for them, it was nuts, lol!!!</end quote>

JazzysMom

I was at work one day and the Sheriff came to talk to me about my "beatings of my child". Apparently my son had told a neighbor that he was beat twice a day, because he knew no better and they called the police and DHS!! I had to get a dr's note for them, it was nuts, lol!!!</end quote>

Randie508

Don't get me wrong, I laughed all the way to the office on that one!! He was such an inventive little guy. That was only the first of many times we've had to explain ourselves to police, DHS, teachers, principles--he likes the attention, lmao!!

I thought of another one:

You know you're the parent of a CFer when you're on a first name basis with all the people at the school, AND you have their home phone numbers in case something's up.

Randie508

Don't get me wrong, I laughed all the way to the office on that one!! He was such an inventive little guy. That was only the first of many times we've had to explain ourselves to police, DHS, teachers, principles--he likes the attention, lmao!!

I thought of another one:

You know you're the parent of a CFer when you're on a first name basis with all the people at the school, AND you have their home phone numbers in case something's up.