You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

Randie508

Don't get me wrong, I laughed all the way to the office on that one!! He was such an inventive little guy. That was only the first of many times we've had to explain ourselves to police, DHS, teachers, principles--he likes the attention, lmao!!

I thought of another one:

You know you're the parent of a CFer when you're on a first name basis with all the people at the school, AND you have their home phone numbers in case something's up.

Randie508

Don't get me wrong, I laughed all the way to the office on that one!! He was such an inventive little guy. That was only the first of many times we've had to explain ourselves to police, DHS, teachers, principles--he likes the attention, lmao!!

You know you're the parent of a CFer when you're on a first name basis with all the people at the school, AND you have their home phone numbers in case something's up.

Randie508

Randie508

consmom

When you get little notes from the principal asking for more nutritional lunches for your child.
When you snicker in the public bathroom as your child wcf " has to go" and the lines dissapear.
When you have escape the fart races at the store.

consmom

When you get little notes from the principal asking for more nutritional lunches for your child.
When you snicker in the public bathroom as your child wcf " has to go" and the lines dissapear.

consmom

consmom

consmom

consmom

LeeCFMumInOz

<b>You know you're the Mother of a CFer when:</b>
<UL>all you talk about at the dinner table is poop mucus and other yucky stuff</UL>
<UL>you go to use the elevators at Hospital and if other people line up to use it you 'take the stairs' just in case!</UL>
<UL>It takes you hours longer to do the shopping cos you read Nutrition Information Panel of every single new product you see in hope theres lots of fat in it!</UL>

LeeCFMumInOz

<UL>all you talk about at the dinner table is poop mucus and other yucky stuff</UL>
<UL>you go to use the elevators at Hospital and if other people line up to use it you 'take the stairs' just in case!</UL>
<UL>It takes you hours longer to do the shopping cos you read Nutrition Information Panel of every single new product you see in hope theres lots of fat in it!</UL>

LeeCFMumInOz

LeeCFMumInOz