You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

mum2kj

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hbendz</b></i>

Okay, I was telling my husband about this string. He came up with one. This is more for a laugh then truth. Hopefully, ya'll will giggle...

You know you are a CF Parent when you are doing tequilla shooters and you lick your child before downing the tequilla and biting the lime.

We just moved and Maggie-Faye is just 8 months old. So, maybe it was exhaustion that made us laugh so much when he said it.

Holly

Mother to Maggie-Faye

8 months old, diagnosed prior to birth</end quote></div>

Roflmao!!!

Loved that one!!!

mum2kj

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>hbendz</b></i>

Okay, I was telling my husband about this string. He came up with one. This is more for a laugh then truth. Hopefully, ya'll will giggle...

You know you are a CF Parent when you are doing tequilla shooters and you lick your child before downing the tequilla and biting the lime.

We just moved and Maggie-Faye is just 8 months old. So, maybe it was exhaustion that made us laugh so much when he said it.

Holly

Mother to Maggie-Faye

8 months old, diagnosed prior to birth</end quote></div>

Roflmao!!!

Loved that one!!!

Randie508

Here's a couple from our family:

You know you're a parent of a CFer when your CFer is your dog's favourite "salty treat".

AND

You know you're a parent of a CFer when your male adult friends bow to your one year old in farting contests!!!

Thought that might make someone smile, lol!

Randie508

You know you're a parent of a CFer when your CFer is your dog's favourite "salty treat".

AND

You know you're a parent of a CFer when your male adult friends bow to your one year old in farting contests!!!

Randie508

AND

Randie508

AND

Randie508

AND

Randie508

AND

vmhoward

You know you are a CF'r Parent when:

You go on a Family vacation and you carry on luggage consists of
1. vest
2. Nebulizer
3. med bag
4. sat machine
5. G tube pump
6. bag of clothes (probably not enough for 6 people by the way if they lose your bags)

You start your child in kindergarden and you have to bring in literature on CF to the school nurse and do class about it to the teachers and the administration as well as teach them how to do a bolas feed.

Your 6 year old remind you that he need to take his enzymes

You have a stockpile of comebacks to say to people when they say "oh how old is he 3? When your son is 6!

You get completely tired of the phrase " Oh boy you have your hands full!"

When you walk on the Ped floor at the hospital they cheer and say welcome back and cry when you leave.

You know all the best places to get food when at the hospital.

You know where they keep all the extra blankets and linens and usually get them yourself at the hospital because the nurses assume that you will.

While in the hospital you still do all the Neb, vest and, Tube feeds.

You usually dread going to the CF Clinic because moments before leaving the house your CF'er comes down with a cough, it never ceases to amaze me. And three minutes after returning home He is just fine!

I hope I didnt repeat any of those already mentioned..... these were all great! Y'all are so funny!

vmhoward

1. vest
2. Nebulizer
3. med bag
4. sat machine
5. G tube pump
6. bag of clothes (probably not enough for 6 people by the way if they lose your bags)

You start your child in kindergarden and you have to bring in literature on CF to the school nurse and do class about it to the teachers and the administration as well as teach them how to do a bolas feed.

You have a stockpile of comebacks to say to people when they say "oh how old is he 3? When your son is 6!

When you walk on the Ped floor at the hospital they cheer and say welcome back and cry when you leave.

You know where they keep all the extra blankets and linens and usually get them yourself at the hospital because the nurses assume that you will.

You usually dread going to the CF Clinic because moments before leaving the house your CF'er comes down with a cough, it never ceases to amaze me. And three minutes after returning home He is just fine!

I hope I didnt repeat any of those already mentioned..... these were all great! Y'all are so funny!

vmhoward

1. vest
2. Nebulizer
3. med bag
4. sat machine
5. G tube pump

vmhoward

1. vest
2. Nebulizer
3. med bag
4. sat machine
5. G tube pump

vmhoward

1. vest
2. Nebulizer
3. med bag
4. sat machine
5. G tube pump

vmhoward

1. vest
2. Nebulizer
3. med bag
4. sat machine
5. G tube pump

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Randie508</b></i>

AND

Thought that might make someone smile, lol!</end quote></div>

These were GREAT! (i feel like tony the tiger......theeeeeeeeeeeeeeir great! LOL)

JazzysMom

AND

These were GREAT! (i feel like tony the tiger......theeeeeeeeeeeeeeir great! LOL)

JazzysMom

AND

JazzysMom

AND

JazzysMom

AND

Thought that might make someone smile, lol!</end quote>

JazzysMom

AND

Thought that might make someone smile, lol!</end quote>