Search results

1. T

Scared about the future?

I am a college professor and was diagnosed early in my career. I think a graduate degree is worth it for the experience in itself. If you really love your subject/field the ability to focus on it can be so rewarding. Graduate work is so different than undergraduate. I would tell your major...
  2. T

Portland, ME and Dartmouth, NH clinics?

Thanks Jaimers. How long is your drive? I would like to live in Conway area and the drive to Boston looks like over 2 hours. Lisa
  3. T

Thanks so much! Very helpful! Best, Lisa
  4. T

Happy New Year everyone, i live in AL and go to the UAB adult clinic. I would like to move to NH next year and would very much welcome comments on the Portland and Dartmouth clinics from those who visit them. Thanks so much and stay warm up there! Lisa
  5. T

unforgiving professors

Caryn, I am a college professor and we have to make the accomodations specified by the disability office for students who have talked with the office and acquired the appropriate paperwork. You need to make it official. At our University we are not supposed to allow absences without doctor...
  6. T

unforgiving professors

Caryn, I am a college professor and we have to make the accomodations specified by the disability office for students who have talked with the office and acquired the appropriate paperwork. You need to make it official. At our University we are not supposed to allow absences without doctor...
  7. T

unforgiving professors

8. T

unforgiving professors

9. T

unforgiving professors

Caryn, <br /> <br />I am a college professor and we have to make the accomodations specified by the disability office for students who have talked with the office and acquired the appropriate paperwork. You need to make it official. At our University we are not supposed to allow absences...
  10. T

denufosol

I did the 6 month period when you don't know what you are getting and now I am getting the drug and have used it for 3 months with 3 months to go. I asked the doctor if I should expect higher lung function from it (which I didn't get but I am in the low 90s to begin with) and he told me that...
  11. T

denufosol

I did the 6 month period when you don't know what you are getting and now I am getting the drug and have used it for 3 months with 3 months to go. I asked the doctor if I should expect higher lung function from it (which I didn't get but I am in the low 90s to begin with) and he told me that...
  12. T

denufosol

13. T

denufosol

14. T

denufosol

15. T

P. fluorescens

Hi Lauren, I have cultured it and was told it was P. fluorescens-putida complex and unusual but becoming more common in cf cultures. It is found commonly in soils and I work with dirt and tree roots so I suspect that is where I got it. Lisa
  16. T

P. fluorescens

Hi Lauren, I have cultured it and was told it was P. fluorescens-putida complex and unusual but becoming more common in cf cultures. It is found commonly in soils and I work with dirt and tree roots so I suspect that is where I got it. Lisa
  17. T

P. fluorescens

18. T

P. fluorescens

19. T

P. fluorescens

20. T

Sinus Surgery, what can I expect?

I have 2 sinus surgeries in the hospital and several in the office. One was a complete router job and the other they drilled my frontal sinus to increase drainage. I think the younger you are the better you should recover. The amount of pain will depend to some degree on what he/she is...