Search results

1. E

Our Arrival!!!

Hi girls, Just to let you all know our baby Eva was born on Thurs 24th at 11.14am weighing 6 pounds 11 ounces. She was 38+3 - I was induced cos my liver function was abnormal and they suspected obstetric choliectesis (not sure of spelling!). We just got home yesterday as she developed a bit of...
  2. E

Dodgy stomach

Hiya, wondering if anyone has experienced this? Am 36+4 and for the last few days have had a really dodgy stomach, crampy with frequent trips to the loo. Naturally this is putting me off my food and am a bit worried about baby getting enough nutrition. Have rung docs and they say to come in and...
  3. E

Our scan

Hi, just thought I'd post our latest scan pic - this is 18 weeks + 2 (a week ago). Here in Ireland they tend not to tell you the sex unless you specifically ask (as many people prefer not to know) and we were so concerned with the measurements that we forgot to ask until the scan was over! We...
  4. E

elizab Back Again!

Hi, I posted here earlier in the year but sadly we lost our baby 9 weeks into the pregnancy. But I am now pregnant again following a 2nd successful IVF cycle and now at 10.5 weeks after a couple of very good scans so really hoping that this little one will make it. Would love to make contact...
  5. E

Very Sad and Disappointed

Hi, We had our 7 week scan today and it didn't go well - nurse found sac and yolk but no foetal pole or heartbeat and the sac only measured 15mm when it should have been at least 20mm. We have to go back for foetal assessment in a week but really just to confirm what we already know - that our...
  6. E

Anyone been through IVF

Hi, 32, and trying to get pregnant for about 3 years - have done IUI with no success and now due to start IVF shortly. Would love to know if anyone has been through this - I gather from reading posts that many people have managed to get pregnant without using fertitlity treatments so am...