Search results

1. C

Broken collar bone

Has anybody else broken there collar bone? I broke mine yesterday when I was riding my bicycle, and I'm worried about not being able to cough stuff up and ending up in the hospital with a lung infection..... Any ideas? Surgery? What kind of pain meds? Colin 28m with CF
  2. C

Fireplaces and coughing up blood?

Hi- I just got out of the hospital after a lovely 2 week stay and my pft's are up, I'm on top of my nebs, exercise, all of it. But since I've been home I have brought up some small amounts of blood. I didn't bring up any blood when I was getting filtered hospital air and never made it outside...
  3. C

Health insurance in Oregon

I currently live in CA, and am thinking about moving to Portland and was wondering what other CFers do that live there. I'm on S.S. and dont work any longer and am getting disability checks. I have Medical, Medicare and GHPP (state of CA proglam). And how is the Clinic in Portland? Colin 28m w/CF
  4. C

Things to do in the hospital

So I just had a hard 2 week hospital stay after being on and off IV's since the middle of May and turned to the pain meds that the hospital seems 2 willing to give out. I know they are bad for just about every reason, but I needed a break from being locked up. I didn't have the motivation to...
  5. C

My new blog

www.sickcyclist.com I'm in Canada riding bikes in Whistler, and just got off 3 weeks of IV's. Check it out. Colin m27 w/cf
  6. C

New enzyme question

HI, I just got some of the Zenpep enzymes and I think they are making me poop(loose, like when You are on IV's.) I just started taking them this afternoon and got the urge to go within 1-2 hours. Anybody else having the same problems, does your body get used to them after a few days? I was on...
  7. C

Powerbreathe

andybody heard/used this <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.powerbreathe.com/ ">http://www.powerbreathe.com/ </a> Colin 27w/cf