Search results

1. R

Magnesium supplements

<br>Any new information or studies on this topic? <a href="<A HREF="http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/blogpost.cfm?threadid=19579&catid=1962">http://blogs.cysticfibrosis.com/blogpost.cfm?threadid=19579&catid=1962</A>"><A...
  2. R

Reactions to medicines

Our son was in the hospital for a "bowel cleanse" with golytly. He gained almost 20% of his weight in fluid. They stopped it after 4 days of pumping him with fluid and saline. He did not eat at all. He is now deflating and looks like he's been punched in both eyes. His eyes are also sunk-in...
  3. R

Care Centers

We ended up at Johns Hopkins because the baby was admited there. We live between Children's National Medical Center and Johns Hopkins. Which is the better center? It's rather hard to "shop around" for CF centers. People tend to go with the only one in their area, and have to rely on one or two...
  4. R

Useful website

Our kids are in the hospital, and a friend introduced us to this site. It's mainly for people who are having a baby and in need of meals, but anyone can use it for any situation when you may need to arrange some help with meals. www.mealbaby.com Mom to 2 w/cf
  5. R

Juice

On the posts for the 3 most helpful things for treating CF, several people said juices. I am wondering a lot about this. Do you mix the juice and freeze it and mircrowave it later? Do you make big batches of it and save it or drink on glass a day? Are green juices better or orange/red? I have...
  6. R

Family Stress

We had two children diagnosed in April. My husband has always been a very touchy person who is easily upset, but now it is totally insane. He cannot be around any family member for more than 10 minutes without shouting and becoming furious over something that is totally insignificant. He is...
  7. R

Professions for people with CF

Is it possible to become a pilot if you have cf?
  8. R

Two Diagnosed

Our baby was born in April with MI. Then we all got tested and found our son also has it. What do you do with two?