Ambien is dangerous!

blondelawyer

Ambien has also been a savior for me--I don't know what I would do with out it! My doctor monitors me well and I we are working on my sleep issues so hopefully I won't have to take it very long term, but for right now I doubt that I would function without it.

blondelawyer

Ambien has also been a savior for me--I don't know what I would do with out it! My doctor monitors me well and I we are working on my sleep issues so hopefully I won't have to take it very long term, but for right now I doubt that I would function without it.

blondelawyer

blondelawyer

blondelawyer

sheanna

Oh wow, scary stuff!

I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.

sheanna

Oh wow, scary stuff!

I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.

sheanna

Oh wow, scary stuff!

sheanna

Oh wow, scary stuff!

sheanna

Oh wow, scary stuff!
<br />
<br />I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.

mom2lillian

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>sheanna</b></i>

Oh wow, scary stuff!

I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.</end quote></div>

that's it, I want all zyrtec pulled from the market!

kidding

pss hubby seems to have little to no effects from rx pain meds they have given him stuff for a knee surgery that he needed two barcoded rx pads for and ID etc did very little for him but they gave him ultram (which my grandmother takes double the dose they gave my husband every day up to 4x a day) and it knocked him on his butt, he had to leave work and go sleep in his truck until it wore off. He had no hand eye coordination etc. I had also experience the same thing on ultram and had warned him but he expected it to be 'just like all the rest'

just goes to show how different all our reactions can be

mom2lillian

Oh wow, scary stuff!

I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.</end quote></div>

kidding

pss hubby seems to have little to no effects from rx pain meds they have given him stuff for a knee surgery that he needed two barcoded rx pads for and ID etc did very little for him but they gave him ultram (which my grandmother takes double the dose they gave my husband every day up to 4x a day) and it knocked him on his butt, he had to leave work and go sleep in his truck until it wore off. He had no hand eye coordination etc. I had also experience the same thing on ultram and had warned him but he expected it to be 'just like all the rest'

mom2lillian

Oh wow, scary stuff!

kidding

mom2lillian

Oh wow, scary stuff!

I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.</end quote>

kidding

mom2lillian

<br />
<br />Oh wow, scary stuff!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I am glad that everybody is okay after those experiences...it may well be one of those pills that just kicks some people's butts so to speak. I know I can't take stuff like benadryl or zyrtec because I literally get heart palpitations and even passed out at work once.</end quote>
<br />
<br />that's it, I want all zyrtec pulled from the market!
<br />
<br />kidding
<br />
<br />pss hubby seems to have little to no effects from rx pain meds they have given him stuff for a knee surgery that he needed two barcoded rx pads for and ID etc did very little for him but they gave him ultram (which my grandmother takes double the dose they gave my husband every day up to 4x a day) and it knocked him on his butt, he had to leave work and go sleep in his truck until it wore off. He had no hand eye coordination etc. I had also experience the same thing on ultram and had warned him but he expected it to be 'just like all the rest'
<br />
<br />just goes to show how different all our reactions can be
<br />
<br />

thefrogprincess

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

I have a coworker who took the generic form for a long time, and then took the real thing.. She said that the curtains were "moving" on the wall among other things. She never took it again, she didn't like being in that state.</end quote></div>

I had that too! My coffee table was wavy and the Christmas tree was dancing.

thefrogprincess

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

I have a coworker who took the generic form for a long time, and then took the real thing.. She said that the curtains were "moving" on the wall among other things. She never took it again, she didn't like being in that state.</end quote></div>

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

I have a coworker who took the generic form for a long time, and then took the real thing.. She said that the curtains were "moving" on the wall among other things. She never took it again, she didn't like being in that state.</end quote>

thefrogprincess

<br />
<br />I have a coworker who took the generic form for a long time, and then took the real thing.. She said that the curtains were "moving" on the wall among other things. She never took it again, she didn't like being in that state.</end quote>
<br />
<br />I had that too! My coffee table was wavy and the Christmas tree was dancing.