Another damaging misdiagnosis...

M

Mommafirst

I have no advice, only ((HUGS)), frustration, and sadness. I hope she is feeling better asap!!!

M

Mommafirst

I have no advice, only ((HUGS)), frustration, and sadness. I hope she is feeling better asap!!!

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

Buckeye

OMG!!! Have you thought about finding that Pediatrician who carelessly released her last week or your local doc who wanted to "wait and see" and going ballistic on them? Really, they need to know how stupid they were. That's horrible that she had to endure all that pain for no good reason.

Buckeye

OMG!!! Have you thought about finding that Pediatrician who carelessly released her last week or your local doc who wanted to "wait and see" and going ballistic on them? Really, they need to know how stupid they were. That's horrible that she had to endure all that pain for no good reason.

Buckeye

Buckeye

Buckeye

letefk

Renee, I can only imagine how angry and worried you must be. It sounds like they ignored the advice of your clinic doctor, and they should be worried at this point about a possible malpratice suit.

The doctors in our area have no experience with CF, and we often have to pitch a fit just to get what we know we need from our ER. Stay in touch with your clinic; make sure you know what they think she needs and fight for it. It is not fair that when we are traumatized about our kids, we still have to be their advocate. But we do. I am a nice person, but sometimes I have to be very unpleasant to make the doctors listen.

Please keep us posted on how Kacie is doing; I will keep her in my thoughts.

letefk

Renee, I can only imagine how angry and worried you must be. It sounds like they ignored the advice of your clinic doctor, and they should be worried at this point about a possible malpratice suit.

The doctors in our area have no experience with CF, and we often have to pitch a fit just to get what we know we need from our ER. Stay in touch with your clinic; make sure you know what they think she needs and fight for it. It is not fair that when we are traumatized about our kids, we still have to be their advocate. But we do. I am a nice person, but sometimes I have to be very unpleasant to make the doctors listen.

letefk

letefk

letefk

<br />
<br />The doctors in our area have no experience with CF, and we often have to pitch a fit just to get what we know we need from our ER. Stay in touch with your clinic; make sure you know what they think she needs and fight for it. It is not fair that when we are traumatized about our kids, we still have to be their advocate. But we do. I am a nice person, but sometimes I have to be very unpleasant to make the doctors listen.
<br />
<br />Please keep us posted on how Kacie is doing; I will keep her in my thoughts.

Transplantmommy

I am so sorry to hear this. Poor little thing....I hope she is feeling better.

Like someone else mentioned, I had mine taken out when I had a bowel obstruction when I was 2. They didn't want to risk me having problems with it when I got older.

Transplantmommy

Like someone else mentioned, I had mine taken out when I had a bowel obstruction when I was 2. They didn't want to risk me having problems with it when I got older.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

<br />
<br />Like someone else mentioned, I had mine taken out when I had a bowel obstruction when I was 2. They didn't want to risk me having problems with it when I got older.