Anyone have experience wit Dyson vaccums?

fourkidsmom

I have had my dyson for 4 years this January. I absolutely LOVE it. I was buying a new sweeper less than every 2 yrs and the dyson was well worth the investment. (we paid $500 plus $100 for the warranty)With the 5 yr warranty they clean it yearly and check all the parts, and if something isn't right they will fix it for free. It still picks up like the day I bought it. It is amazing how much dirt it picks up, I can empty the canister and sweep all the rugs- we have a basement, 1st floor and upstairs and it is almost full everytime and I sweep twice a week. NO JOKE..... and no our house isn't dirty, I am a perfectionist about being clean. I would go for it. We do have one dog, but he stays on the wood floors mainly because he is not completely potty trained, but he does not shed anyways.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

I have had my dyson for 4 years this January. I absolutely LOVE it. I was buying a new sweeper less than every 2 yrs and the dyson was well worth the investment. (we paid $500 plus $100 for the warranty)With the 5 yr warranty they clean it yearly and check all the parts, and if something isn't right they will fix it for free. It still picks up like the day I bought it. It is amazing how much dirt it picks up, I can empty the canister and sweep all the rugs- we have a basement, 1st floor and upstairs and it is almost full everytime and I sweep twice a week. NO JOKE..... and no our house isn't dirty, I am a perfectionist about being clean. I would go for it. We do have one dog, but he stays on the wood floors mainly because he is not completely potty trained, but he does not shed anyways.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

JennifersHope

I have heard amazing things about the dyson.. especially the one made for pets.. A lot of the doctors I worked with in NJ had them.. I know because before I moved I was on a quest for a Vac... I researched high and low and ended up with an electorlux my mom gave me because I couldn't decide.

When I buy a new one I am going to get a Dyson or an Oreck.. But whatever you get make sure it has a Hepa Filter on it.... otherwise you are just moving dirt around the house..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

I have heard amazing things about the dyson.. especially the one made for pets.. A lot of the doctors I worked with in NJ had them.. I know because before I moved I was on a quest for a Vac... I researched high and low and ended up with an electorlux my mom gave me because I couldn't decide.

When I buy a new one I am going to get a Dyson or an Oreck.. But whatever you get make sure it has a Hepa Filter on it.... otherwise you are just moving dirt around the house..

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JennifersHope

Jennifer

JazzysMom

I am really rough on my vacs for some reason. I had been eyeing this also, but like all of you, I was a bit hesitant.

JazzysMom

I am really rough on my vacs for some reason. I had been eyeing this also, but like all of you, I was a bit hesitant.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

LouLou

I wouldn't get one. And I'm an Industrial Designer (the same profession as Dyson). I own and highly recommend a Miele. They are the best for lung problems. Also a nice feature is that it's very quiet.

LouLou

I wouldn't get one. And I'm an Industrial Designer (the same profession as Dyson). I own and highly recommend a Miele. They are the best for lung problems. Also a nice feature is that it's very quiet.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou