AquADEK reaction?

M

Mommafirst

Oh my goodness, that would have freaked me out!!! I'm glad she's okay! I think I'll pass on the pills that produce that result. Alyssa take vitamax and likes it (actually loves it). Maybe you'll be switching to that!!!

M

Mommafirst

Oh my goodness, that would have freaked me out!!! I'm glad she's okay! I think I'll pass on the pills that produce that result. Alyssa take vitamax and likes it (actually loves it). Maybe you'll be switching to that!!!

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

my65roses4me

I have the same reaction to Aquadeks when I take it on an empty stomach.

When I take it after I eat I dont get the same reaction. Its from the high dose of niacin. As far as I know its not harmful, just feels miserable.
Try making sure she eats before she takes it and she should be fine.

Hope that helps!

my65roses4me

When I take it after I eat I dont get the same reaction. Its from the high dose of niacin. As far as I know its not harmful, just feels miserable.

Hope that helps!

my65roses4me

Hope that helps!

my65roses4me

Hope that helps!

my65roses4me

Hope that helps!

ktsmom

She came out of it just fine, thanks everyone! She was originally on Vitamax and I've switched pharmacies and they can't get Vitamax so we switched her to the chewable ADEK's. Those were working fine, and then those got to where they were on backorder, so we had to go to the softgel AquADEK's. I guess they reformulated those so well for super fast absorption that the 20 mg of niacin in them was absorbed by her system all at once?

Khristina - thanks for the information. I did give them to her after a meal, but she hadn't eaten much. I just don't think I can try them anymore on her. If she were a little older, maybe. I guess I'll go back to that one pharmacy for Vitamax only.

Jody - this is very interesting about her vitamin levels; I will follow up on that.

Jade - that link was totally on the mark! I am amazed at how much I keep learning!

ktsmom

She came out of it just fine, thanks everyone! She was originally on Vitamax and I've switched pharmacies and they can't get Vitamax so we switched her to the chewable ADEK's. Those were working fine, and then those got to where they were on backorder, so we had to go to the softgel AquADEK's. I guess they reformulated those so well for super fast absorption that the 20 mg of niacin in them was absorbed by her system all at once?

Khristina - thanks for the information. I did give them to her after a meal, but she hadn't eaten much. I just don't think I can try them anymore on her. If she were a little older, maybe. I guess I'll go back to that one pharmacy for Vitamax only.

Jody - this is very interesting about her vitamin levels; I will follow up on that.

Jade - that link was totally on the mark! I am amazed at how much I keep learning!

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom