AquADEK reaction?

gptn

My daughter also had this reaction. From what I understand enough people had this problem that they reformulated the Aquadek and it now has less Niacin. I believe it now only has 10 instead of 20 (whatever measurement they use)....

gptn

My daughter also had this reaction. From what I understand enough people had this problem that they reformulated the Aquadek and it now has less Niacin. I believe it now only has 10 instead of 20 (whatever measurement they use)....

gptn

gptn

gptn