aztreonam IV

ladybug

Hey,

Does anyone know if this is still on a nationwide backorder? I remember in June, they wanted to use this for me, but its been on backorder in the US from a home infusion company since like November... The only way I could get it was being inpatient for the entire treatment.

Just wondering if anyone has been able to do aztreonam home health recently?

Thanks,

ladybug

Hey,

Does anyone know if this is still on a nationwide backorder? I remember in June, they wanted to use this for me, but its been on backorder in the US from a home infusion company since like November... The only way I could get it was being inpatient for the entire treatment.

Thanks,

ladybug

Hey,

Thanks,

ladybug

Hey,

Thanks,

ladybug

Hey,
<br />
<br />Does anyone know if this is still on a nationwide backorder? I remember in June, they wanted to use this for me, but its been on backorder in the US from a home infusion company since like November... The only way I could get it was being inpatient for the entire treatment.
<br />
<br />Just wondering if anyone has been able to do aztreonam home health recently?
<br />
<br />Thanks,

Skye

It was ordered for me back in April and they had to decide on another med cuz it was on back order. I am curious why it is so difficult to get. I wonder if it has anything to do with the inhaled aztreanam study???

Skye

It was ordered for me back in April and they had to decide on another med cuz it was on back order. I am curious why it is so difficult to get. I wonder if it has anything to do with the inhaled aztreanam study???

Skye

Skye

Skye

ladybug

i heard it had something to do with supply from Mexico or something? i am down to very few meds that work so this is very important to me for next time i need abx. hopefully this is no longer an issue. seems crazy to me that its been so long. i was rx'd it in june/july and couldn't get it. so, that means if you couldn't get it in april and i couldn't get it in june/july, we're talking like 2-3 months at least. and i think back in june someone couldn't get it way back in november 2008. so, a LONG backorder imo!

ladybug

i heard it had something to do with supply from Mexico or something? i am down to very few meds that work so this is very important to me for next time i need abx. hopefully this is no longer an issue. seems crazy to me that its been so long. i was rx'd it in june/july and couldn't get it. so, that means if you couldn't get it in april and i couldn't get it in june/july, we're talking like 2-3 months at least. and i think back in june someone couldn't get it way back in november 2008. so, a LONG backorder imo!

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

stressed

My daughter just got out of the hospital a few days ago and we had to switch from aztreonam or stay for the whole two week

stressed

My daughter just got out of the hospital a few days ago and we had to switch from aztreonam or stay for the whole two week

stressed

stressed

stressed