aztreonam IV

mich

I'm am so frustrated about this. Aztreonam is still backordered and there is no date as to when it will become available. This drug helps me via iv and it is the only inhaled medication I can tolerate, so I'm really hoping they fix the problem soon. It's ridiculous how long it's taking.

Michelle
34 wcf

mich

I'm am so frustrated about this. Aztreonam is still backordered and there is no date as to when it will become available. This drug helps me via iv and it is the only inhaled medication I can tolerate, so I'm really hoping they fix the problem soon. It's ridiculous how long it's taking.

Michelle
34 wcf

mich

Michelle
34 wcf

mich

Michelle
34 wcf

mich

<br />
<br />Michelle
<br />34 wcf

ladybug

so, it appears nothing has changed since what? november of 2008? you can get aztreonam, but ONLY if you're admitted inpatient for the entire therapy.

frustrating.

ladybug

so, it appears nothing has changed since what? november of 2008? you can get aztreonam, but ONLY if you're admitted inpatient for the entire therapy.

frustrating.

ladybug

frustrating.

ladybug

frustrating.

ladybug

<br />
<br />frustrating.

ladybug

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mich</b></i>

Michelle

34 wcf</end quote></div>

hey, Michelle...

yeah, aztreonam is one of the few i still show some sensitivity to. i never got on azli, since they never told me about the trial when i did fit the criteria and apparently now its for compassionate use only until all the red tape is cleared. urgh.

ladybug

Michelle

34 wcf</end quote></div>

hey, Michelle...

yeah, aztreonam is one of the few i still show some sensitivity to. i never got on azli, since they never told me about the trial when i did fit the criteria and apparently now its for compassionate use only until all the red tape is cleared. urgh.

ladybug

Michelle

34 wcf</end quote></div>

hey, Michelle...

ladybug

Michelle

34 wcf</end quote>

hey, Michelle...

ladybug

<br />
<br />I'm am so frustrated about this. Aztreonam is still backordered and there is no date as to when it will become available. This drug helps me via iv and it is the only inhaled medication I can tolerate, so I'm really hoping they fix the problem soon. It's ridiculous how long it's taking.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Michelle
<br />
<br />34 wcf</end quote>
<br />
<br />hey, Michelle...
<br />
<br />yeah, aztreonam is one of the few i still show some sensitivity to. i never got on azli, since they never told me about the trial when i did fit the criteria and apparently now its for compassionate use only until all the red tape is cleared. urgh.
<br />
<br />