aztreonam IV

ladybug

thanks, stressed (love the name btw!!)

i was hoping they'd resolved this issue by now, but apparently this "backorder" will go on for months....

weird they can get it in the hospital though. i guess it has to do with being able to freeze it, whereas homehealth can't do that.

ladybug

i was hoping they'd resolved this issue by now, but apparently this "backorder" will go on for months....

weird they can get it in the hospital though. i guess it has to do with being able to freeze it, whereas homehealth can't do that.

ladybug

ladybug

ladybug

<br />
<br />i was hoping they'd resolved this issue by now, but apparently this "backorder" will go on for months....
<br />
<br />weird they can get it in the hospital though. i guess it has to do with being able to freeze it, whereas homehealth can't do that.

M

MiddleAgedLady

I was on it for 21 days a month ago. It's my drug of choice. ;-)

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

M

MiddleAgedLady

Giggles

I tried it thru an IV once and I got HORRIBLE migraines that actually too over a month to go away even after the drug was stopped. Anyone else get this?

Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD

Giggles

I tried it thru an IV once and I got HORRIBLE migraines that actually too over a month to go away even after the drug was stopped. Anyone else get this?

Giggles

Giggles

Giggles

<br />
<br />
<br />Jennifer 37 with CF and CFRD