Best Compressor

saveferris2009

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mltoliver</b></i>

We used the Pari and then the e-flow.

I had so much trouble with the e-flow. It leaked and how did you guys sterilize them? We were told not to put the phalange in alcohol because it eroded and caused leaking. And we couldn't boil or microwave it. We still have the e-flow here, so if there are better ways to sterilize, please let me know!

I just ordered the Devilbiss since the TOBI website said it was the one they used in the clinical trials....

I'm not very experienced and am still learning, so any additional insight would be great!</end quote></div>

I have no clue what a phalange is.

But if you're talking about the eFlow "head", who told you not to put it in alcohol?

I clean all plastic parts just like I do my traditional nebs which is very easy to do in a small countertop dishwasher (i don't wash dishes in it...exclusively for nebs) that reaches over 160 degrees.

I boil my eFlow head once a week and soak it in alcohol throughout the rest of the week. Really simple and easy.

saveferris2009

I had so much trouble with the e-flow. It leaked and how did you guys sterilize them? We were told not to put the phalange in alcohol because it eroded and caused leaking. And we couldn't boil or microwave it. We still have the e-flow here, so if there are better ways to sterilize, please let me know!

I just ordered the Devilbiss since the TOBI website said it was the one they used in the clinical trials....

I'm not very experienced and am still learning, so any additional insight would be great!</end quote></div>

But if you're talking about the eFlow "head", who told you not to put it in alcohol?

I clean all plastic parts just like I do my traditional nebs which is very easy to do in a small countertop dishwasher (i don't wash dishes in it...exclusively for nebs) that reaches over 160 degrees.

I boil my eFlow head once a week and soak it in alcohol throughout the rest of the week. Really simple and easy.

saveferris2009

saveferris2009

I'm not very experienced and am still learning, so any additional insight would be great!</end quote>

saveferris2009

<br />
<br />We used the Pari and then the e-flow.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I had so much trouble with the e-flow. It leaked and how did you guys sterilize them? We were told not to put the phalange in alcohol because it eroded and caused leaking. And we couldn't boil or microwave it. We still have the e-flow here, so if there are better ways to sterilize, please let me know!
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I just ordered the Devilbiss since the TOBI website said it was the one they used in the clinical trials....
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I'm not very experienced and am still learning, so any additional insight would be great!</end quote>
<br />
<br />I have no clue what a phalange is.
<br />
<br />But if you're talking about the eFlow "head", who told you not to put it in alcohol?
<br />
<br />I clean all plastic parts just like I do my traditional nebs which is very easy to do in a small countertop dishwasher (i don't wash dishes in it...exclusively for nebs) that reaches over 160 degrees.
<br />
<br />I boil my eFlow head once a week and soak it in alcohol throughout the rest of the week. Really simple and easy.

gr33nie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>saveferris2009</b></i>

</end quote></div>

Wow

a countertop dishwasher just for nebs is a great idea! I'm going to start a thread on this so I don't hijack

gr33nie

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>saveferris2009</b></i>

</end quote></div>

Wow

a countertop dishwasher just for nebs is a great idea! I'm going to start a thread on this so I don't hijack

gr33nie

</end quote></div>

Wow

gr33nie

</end quote>

Wow

gr33nie

</end quote>

Wow

RonnieSharpe

I've been using the Mobilaire 50 psi compressor by Invacare and I love it. It's a little noisy, but it get's the job done. You can do 2.5ML of atro and 3 ML of albuterol AND Pulmozyme in under 30 minutes. The flow is super strong and I feel a big difference over the PRO-Neb or any other compressor that I have had. I would blow through about 1 a year.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

I've been using the Mobilaire 50 psi compressor by Invacare and I love it. It's a little noisy, but it get's the job done. You can do 2.5ML of atro and 3 ML of albuterol AND Pulmozyme in under 30 minutes. The flow is super strong and I feel a big difference over the PRO-Neb or any other compressor that I have had. I would blow through about 1 a year.

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

Hope this helps.

Ronnie

RonnieSharpe

<br />
<br />Hope this helps.
<br />
<br />Ronnie

C

cfsucks

i just looked up the eflow... it only runs on 2 double a batteries? portable too? i'll have to look into this.

C

cfsucks

i just looked up the eflow... it only runs on 2 double a batteries? portable too? i'll have to look into this.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks