Big bellies...

SaltyAndSweet

Laura - be careful with "the shot". I was on it for 5 or 6 years and developed Ostiopenia (a well known side affect). I have been off of it for a couple of years now and the ostiopenia has reversed thank goodness. But since we have a harder time absorbing calcium it magnifies the problem. Just a heads up!
~aspen

SaltyAndSweet

Laura - be careful with "the shot". I was on it for 5 or 6 years and developed Ostiopenia (a well known side affect). I have been off of it for a couple of years now and the ostiopenia has reversed thank goodness. But since we have a harder time absorbing calcium it magnifies the problem. Just a heads up!
~aspen

SaltyAndSweet

~aspen

SaltyAndSweet

~aspen

SaltyAndSweet

<br />~aspen

Alys1987

I have a "kangaroo pouch" but it's right under my surgery line which is in the middle of my stomach from two surgries I've had related to CF. I hate it but I know of other people who've had the same surgries and their stomach looks identical.

Alys1987

I have a "kangaroo pouch" but it's right under my surgery line which is in the middle of my stomach from two surgries I've had related to CF. I hate it but I know of other people who've had the same surgries and their stomach looks identical.

Alys1987

Alys1987

Alys1987

Playswithpixels

When I was little I had a tummy, but it was probably because I ate so much. Now it is flat. I don't know if it is from the coughing or the gym but it even has a little tone to it :) I take Ultrase MT20, but before that I took Pangestyme (generic Ultrase) and before that Ultrase MT18. So I guess not all CFer's have Budda bellies :)

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

When I was little I had a tummy, but it was probably because I ate so much. Now it is flat. I don't know if it is from the coughing or the gym but it even has a little tone to it :) I take Ultrase MT20, but before that I took Pangestyme (generic Ultrase) and before that Ultrase MT18. So I guess not all CFer's have Budda bellies :)

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

Andrea 32 w/CF

Playswithpixels

<br />
<br />Andrea 32 w/CF

Rokiss12

yeah being a highschool the whole 'im pregnant' thing doesnt usually go over well..but its literally the only way to explain it sometimes, lol! it sounds like maybe i should change enzymes...i've always taken ultrase mt 20.

Rokiss12

yeah being a highschool the whole 'im pregnant' thing doesnt usually go over well..but its literally the only way to explain it sometimes, lol! it sounds like maybe i should change enzymes...i've always taken ultrase mt 20.

Rokiss12

Rokiss12

Rokiss12