bonfire ?

paysmom

Payton loves camp fires. We have one everynight that we are at our cabin. He makes everyone smores but he does now not to sit directly in the way of the smoke.

paysmom

Payton loves camp fires. We have one everynight that we are at our cabin. He makes everyone smores but he does now not to sit directly in the way of the smoke.

paysmom

paysmom

paysmom

fourkidsmom

We still do our campfires, my son loves them. I just watch to keep him out of the smoke. I feel he needs to enjoy life and do the things he wants to do too. It is hard because I worry. I don't burn candles around him anymore. I usually burn them when he is not home.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

We still do our campfires, my son loves them. I just watch to keep him out of the smoke. I feel he needs to enjoy life and do the things he wants to do too. It is hard because I worry. I don't burn candles around him anymore. I usually burn them when he is not home.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom

PlumPerfect

Thank you everyone. this helps alot. I have been over cautious, especially considering his only 2 months old, but I am glad to hear that for future.

PlumPerfect

Thank you everyone. this helps alot. I have been over cautious, especially considering his only 2 months old, but I am glad to hear that for future.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

robert321

well, apparantly i have a different idea of bonfire than the rest of you, when i go to a bonfire, it doesn't quite rival the aggies but an aggie would be proud.
campfires are really not a big problem, just make sure you have dry, weathered wood, and not burning anything "green" and make sure you're burning a good wood and not just what you picked up out of the woods. just use common sense, don't sit in the smoke, thats stupid for anyone. i camp a lot and there's usually a fire especially in the winter, i wouldn't recommend being around a campfire for more than about a week at a time.
ok story time...
when i got really sick and finally led to me being dxed it was because i got into the smoke bad at a boyscout flag retirement ceremony, so not only was it smoke it was nylon smoke, that was also the first time i managed to burn the hair off my arms with a fire too... lol

robert321

well, apparantly i have a different idea of bonfire than the rest of you, when i go to a bonfire, it doesn't quite rival the aggies but an aggie would be proud.
campfires are really not a big problem, just make sure you have dry, weathered wood, and not burning anything "green" and make sure you're burning a good wood and not just what you picked up out of the woods. just use common sense, don't sit in the smoke, thats stupid for anyone. i camp a lot and there's usually a fire especially in the winter, i wouldn't recommend being around a campfire for more than about a week at a time.
ok story time...
when i got really sick and finally led to me being dxed it was because i got into the smoke bad at a boyscout flag retirement ceremony, so not only was it smoke it was nylon smoke, that was also the first time i managed to burn the hair off my arms with a fire too... lol

robert321

ok story time...

robert321

ok story time...

robert321

<br />campfires are really not a big problem, just make sure you have dry, weathered wood, and not burning anything "green" and make sure you're burning a good wood and not just what you picked up out of the woods. just use common sense, don't sit in the smoke, thats stupid for anyone. i camp a lot and there's usually a fire especially in the winter, i wouldn't recommend being around a campfire for more than about a week at a time.
<br />ok story time...
<br />when i got really sick and finally led to me being dxed it was because i got into the smoke bad at a boyscout flag retirement ceremony, so not only was it smoke it was nylon smoke, that was also the first time i managed to burn the hair off my arms with a fire too... lol