bonfire ?

PlumPerfect

Thank you for the facts on the subject. Also thanks for all the great response. with him being young we will just continue to keep him away, but as he gets older we may try it out, but I would rather be to cautios than not enough, I am sure as he gets older we will understand more of what he can handle and what is to much.

PlumPerfect

Thank you for the facts on the subject. Also thanks for all the great response. with him being young we will just continue to keep him away, but as he gets older we may try it out, but I would rather be to cautios than not enough, I am sure as he gets older we will understand more of what he can handle and what is to much.

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

PlumPerfect

mamerth

We have a firepit in our backyard (haven't used it much this year due to air quality and horrible heat). Last summer, I just backed away from the smoke or sit opposite of where the smoke goes (it usually goes one directions). I try to change my clothes as soon as we come in.

mamerth

We have a firepit in our backyard (haven't used it much this year due to air quality and horrible heat). Last summer, I just backed away from the smoke or sit opposite of where the smoke goes (it usually goes one directions). I try to change my clothes as soon as we come in.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />

robert321

just be careful what you're burning, some woods will put off more smoke than others and the hotter the fire the less smoke

robert321

just be careful what you're burning, some woods will put off more smoke than others and the hotter the fire the less smoke

robert321

robert321

robert321