Breastfeeding

m2ski

Hi,
We had to start our 5 month old on son on enzymes 2 weeks ago. Then enzymes tear his tummy up. He is very gassy. We are also using the Similac Advanced with BM to wash the enzymes down. We started giving him some Mylicon with during his feed and that seems to have helped his tummy.

m2ski

Hi,
We had to start our 5 month old on son on enzymes 2 weeks ago. Then enzymes tear his tummy up. He is very gassy. We are also using the Similac Advanced with BM to wash the enzymes down. We started giving him some Mylicon with during his feed and that seems to have helped his tummy.

m2ski

Hi,

m2ski

Hi,

m2ski

Hi,
<br />We had to start our 5 month old on son on enzymes 2 weeks ago. Then enzymes tear his tummy up. He is very gassy. We are also using the Similac Advanced with BM to wash the enzymes down. We started giving him some Mylicon with during his feed and that seems to have helped his tummy.

JosephinesMommy

Thank you to everyone! Hopefully we can all learn from each other so we can continue to give our babies the best! Hopefully this will work. Bug has some tummy issues too but it is hard to know what is CF related and what it enzymes/medication/formula/genes... UGH! It doesn't seem like the gas drops ever really work. Has anyone tried peppermint tea or peppermint water for an infant to help with the tummy upset that seems to plague our babies?

JosephinesMommy

Thank you to everyone! Hopefully we can all learn from each other so we can continue to give our babies the best! Hopefully this will work. Bug has some tummy issues too but it is hard to know what is CF related and what it enzymes/medication/formula/genes... UGH! It doesn't seem like the gas drops ever really work. Has anyone tried peppermint tea or peppermint water for an infant to help with the tummy upset that seems to plague our babies?

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

ehtansky21

Once both my boys started on enzymes, there gas and tummy stuff stopped. How many enzymes is she on??? The mylicon drops never worked for us either.

I am so glad the formula in a little breast milk is working!!!!!!!

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Once both my boys started on enzymes, there gas and tummy stuff stopped. How many enzymes is she on??? The mylicon drops never worked for us either.

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

Blessings,
Missa

ehtansky21

<br />
<br />I am so glad the formula in a little breast milk is working!!!!!!!
<br />
<br />Blessings,
<br />Missa
<br />

JosephinesMommy

She is taking 3 creon 5, zantac, vitamax, vit d, salt, a med for her liver. I still think her poop is a little greasy looking but she is already getting a high dose of enzymes I would hate to go higher unnecessarily

JosephinesMommy

She is taking 3 creon 5, zantac, vitamax, vit d, salt, a med for her liver. I still think her poop is a little greasy looking but she is already getting a high dose of enzymes I would hate to go higher unnecessarily

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy

JosephinesMommy