CF and height

laulau555

I'm a shorty, 5 feet tall and haven't grown in 5 years. I took my enzymes relgiously as a kid, but I wasn't diagnosed till I was 3 and I was really little then. My family is about 5 6, 5 7, so I definately am not the same as them, the malabsorbtion prob had something to do with it

laulau555

I'm a shorty, 5 feet tall and haven't grown in 5 years. I took my enzymes relgiously as a kid, but I wasn't diagnosed till I was 3 and I was really little then. My family is about 5 6, 5 7, so I definately am not the same as them, the malabsorbtion prob had something to do with it

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555

JulieMelissa

I think I would be the same height either way. I'm 5'1 now (used to be 5'2") but I'm taller than my mom who is about 4'11" and my brother isn' very tall either. My whole family is short LOL

JulieMelissa

I think I would be the same height either way. I'm 5'1 now (used to be 5'2") but I'm taller than my mom who is about 4'11" and my brother isn' very tall either. My whole family is short LOL

JulieMelissa

JulieMelissa

JulieMelissa

crickit715

A high school friend of mine is actually the tallest living person with CF, he is 36yrs old and i would say his height is close if not over 7ft. He wasnt diagnosed until he was 19 and i can remember him always being very tall in school...my daughter seems to be tall for her ripe old age of 14months, lol, she is in the 86th percentile for height, so it doesnt seem to affect her.

crickit715

A high school friend of mine is actually the tallest living person with CF, he is 36yrs old and i would say his height is close if not over 7ft. He wasnt diagnosed until he was 19 and i can remember him always being very tall in school...my daughter seems to be tall for her ripe old age of 14months, lol, she is in the 86th percentile for height, so it doesnt seem to affect her.

crickit715

crickit715

crickit715

Z

zeeannie

My daughter is in the 15th or so percentile for height, but she's about the same height as I was at her age, and her Dad was shorter than the other kids in his class too at the same age. Hard to say which factor is causing her to be short.

Z

zeeannie

My daughter is in the 15th or so percentile for height, but she's about the same height as I was at her age, and her Dad was shorter than the other kids in his class too at the same age. Hard to say which factor is causing her to be short.

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie

Z

zeeannie