CF and height

C

cfsucks

i am 170 cm. dad is 5'11, mom is 5'3. i think CF stunted my growth for sure.

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

C

cfsucks

S

sasha

I'm 5'6 and at 15, and my 12 year old brother is 5 foot. I don't think cf stunted my height because I'm just average if not a little taller than most girls in my grade. Before I knew i had cf and i had malabsorption, my weight went down but my height never seemed to. In fact, now that I am taking enzymes, I've grown another half an inch in about 3 months! My dad is kinda tall, so it might just be in the genes too.

S

sasha

I'm 5'6 and at 15, and my 12 year old brother is 5 foot. I don't think cf stunted my height because I'm just average if not a little taller than most girls in my grade. Before I knew i had cf and i had malabsorption, my weight went down but my height never seemed to. In fact, now that I am taking enzymes, I've grown another half an inch in about 3 months! My dad is kinda tall, so it might just be in the genes too.

S

sasha

S

sasha

S

sasha

Twistofchaos

At young age at some point a line was plotted on then current height to predict my later height, and I turned out a good 10cm/4 inch shorter then that. Growth has a lot to do with weight and overal condition, after a health setback at around age 16 I did not grow anymore. Now I'm 28, 1.74/5"8 and 54kg. Most cf'ers I know seem slightly smaller then average.

Twistofchaos

At young age at some point a line was plotted on then current height to predict my later height, and I turned out a good 10cm/4 inch shorter then that. Growth has a lot to do with weight and overal condition, after a health setback at around age 16 I did not grow anymore. Now I'm 28, 1.74/5"8 and 54kg. Most cf'ers I know seem slightly smaller then average.

Twistofchaos

Twistofchaos

Twistofchaos