cf centers

littletally

I go to the University of Minnesota Fairview adult clinic. They have some really nice people there. I do alot of studies out there also. Great way to make money and possibly get some health benefits too!!

Nikki
27/f/cf

littletally

I go to the University of Minnesota Fairview adult clinic. They have some really nice people there. I do alot of studies out there also. Great way to make money and possibly get some health benefits too!!

Nikki
27/f/cf

littletally

Nikki
27/f/cf

mtgreen30

My son goes to Pediatric Pulmo at the Toledo Hospital in Ohio it is 10minutes away now that we moved closer and is the only one near us.

mtgreen30

My son goes to Pediatric Pulmo at the Toledo Hospital in Ohio it is 10minutes away now that we moved closer and is the only one near us.

mtgreen30

M

MCGrad2006

I go to MGH in boston too. I saw some other anonymous ppl who go there. For you guys...I have Dr Lapey, but I also get the benefit of seeing Dorkin for a study visit. I have gone there forever. Thats where they (my rents and small-town hosp) sent me at 6 months of age (failure to thrive). Ive gone to MGH ever since and wouldnt change it for the world. Its an hour from my home and yes there are some that are closer in Providence, but ive just always gone to MGH. I had Dr. Khaw and he retired when I was about 13, so I just switched to Lapey. I love both of them.

M

MCGrad2006

I go to MGH in boston too. I saw some other anonymous ppl who go there. For you guys...I have Dr Lapey, but I also get the benefit of seeing Dorkin for a study visit. I have gone there forever. Thats where they (my rents and small-town hosp) sent me at 6 months of age (failure to thrive). Ive gone to MGH ever since and wouldnt change it for the world. Its an hour from my home and yes there are some that are closer in Providence, but ive just always gone to MGH. I had Dr. Khaw and he retired when I was about 13, so I just switched to Lapey. I love both of them.

M

MCGrad2006

T

tammykrumrey

We go to St. Louis Children's Hospital (Missouri) and we love them there! My girls and nephew all see Dr. Ferkol. And when they 'outgrow' Children's they will transfer to the adult clinic at Barnes-Jewish Hospital-the two hospitals are actually connected to one another. We live about 1 hour away.

T

tammykrumrey

We go to St. Louis Children's Hospital (Missouri) and we love them there! My girls and nephew all see Dr. Ferkol. And when they 'outgrow' Children's they will transfer to the adult clinic at Barnes-Jewish Hospital-the two hospitals are actually connected to one another. We live about 1 hour away.

T

tammykrumrey

Dreamer

I go to the CF center in Atlanta, like Bonnie! It's about 20 minutes from my apartment. I go there because it's convenient and I have the same doctor that diagnosed me in 1988!

Dreamer

I go to the CF center in Atlanta, like Bonnie! It's about 20 minutes from my apartment. I go there because it's convenient and I have the same doctor that diagnosed me in 1988!

Dreamer

jbrandonAW

I wish I still went to my children hospital. But I got to vanderbilt clinic. Its OK, I can't wait to move and hopefully find a better one

jbrandonAW

I wish I still went to my children hospital. But I got to vanderbilt clinic. Its OK, I can't wait to move and hopefully find a better one

jbrandonAW

Asexyblond23

I go to vanderbuilt also. I just moved down here and have been there for a little over a year. How long have you been there. Do you mind me asking what you dont like about it, you can message me if you dont want to put it on here. I have despertly been trying to find others who go to vandys adult clinic to see what they think of it.

Asexyblond23

I go to vanderbuilt also. I just moved down here and have been there for a little over a year. How long have you been there. Do you mind me asking what you dont like about it, you can message me if you dont want to put it on here. I have despertly been trying to find others who go to vandys adult clinic to see what they think of it.